Delta Faucet Company Marketing Reviews

3.7
Delta Faucet Company President Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
0 Rating
  1. "Good environment—salary not competitive"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager

I have been working at Delta Faucet Company full-time

Pros

- Good work life balance - Great co-workers - Gym and fitness classes - Cafeteria - Philanthropic

Cons

- Not competitive with salary. Most salary increases don’t cover cost of living - Constantly being told that the company is doing amazing but then bonuses were cut - Too lean, employees have to support multiple brands as company keeps growing without increasing headcount - Employees can only work one day remotely - changes in upper management has led to a lot of turnover

"Great Place to Work - all around!"

Current Employee - Marketing Manager in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Delta Faucet Company full-time

Pros

Delta's business is strong and diverse - allowing for a breadth of opportunities in many different categories and segments. Leadership is as transparent as possible, creating strong communication between teams. There is an effort to put an emphasis on innovation and improvement - which challenges everyone. Many benefits create an overall great employer - one day work remote a week for salaried, 12 weeks maternity, strong health and retirement benefits, education reimbursement, opportunities to give back to the community and casual (jeans) dress code. Everyone I work with truly cares about each other and it shows in their dedication to the team and willingness to help out. Ownership by parent company, Masco also adds security and value. I love working here!

Cons

I don't see this as a con, but more of something important to note - you must work hard to succeed here. Some teams may be more pressed with many priorities than others.

3. "Welcome to the family!"

Current Employee - Marketing in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Delta Faucet Company full-time for less than a year

Pros

Delta Faucet Company is true to their values to make their people a part of their core focus. Just in my first year here to experience the culture, but their on boarding and welcoming as a part of the family is right on to what they expressed in the recruiting phase. The innovation and passion this company has for their employees and customers is contagious, so very excited about the years to come!

Cons

So many great initiatives to help our customers, trying to prioritize the right one at the right time is a balance we will figure out.

Continue reading
  4. "Contracted Employee Review"

4.0
    Current Contractor - Marketing Contractor in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Delta Faucet Company for more than a year

Pros

Management is very outgoing and responsive. They go out of there way to get to know you and learn how you like to work based on your personality. Visual learners, hands on or off preferences, big picture or detail oriented etc.. Get to work from home once a week Free chair massages Gym with basketball court onsite. Emails alerts to free usually catered food leftover from meetings across the company Listen to headphones while working Free health screens including blood pressure and fitness level tests Projects and assignments are diverse. Not all focused on faucets Breakrooms have TV's All the bathrooms and sinks are super nice

Cons

Parking can be competitive Not a lot of structured social opportunities outside of fitness stuff to meet coworkers outside of your department if you do not regularly work with them.

"Positive Leaders & Perks"

Marketing Manager in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Delta Faucet Company for more than 3 years

Pros

Working environment: High degree of customer focus, opportunity to work on teams and develop new skills, investment in the brands, strong senior leadership, fast-paced work environment, employees acting with integrity, investing in systems/tools to improve productivity/reduce stress, focused on doing the right thing. Additional Benefits: Great maternity/paternity leave policies, fitness center and fitness classes (spin, bootcamp, zumba, yoga), focus on employee development, paid volunteer hours, opportunities to volunteer with great community organizations, remote work from home opportunity (based on manager/department), casual ... everyday ... unless an important meeting/customer requires something different, opportunity to be on special teams/projects. Opportunities to propose new projects and lead them for positive organizational change. I am sure there are lots of thoughts on work/life balance - there are a lot of resources to help - on site fitness center, remote work policy, etc. We also are adding onto our building which will provide space for informal meetings, quiet thinking spaces, an on site cafeteria and expanded fitness space. Overall - I have been really happy here and love coming into work every day. I am proud to work for Delta Faucet Company.

Cons

We do seem to have a lot of meetings, but I don't think this is any different than other companies I have worked for.

Continue reading
  6. "This company is amazing"

Former Intern - Product Marketing Intern in Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Delta Faucet Company for less than a year

Pros

One of the Best places you will ever work Fantastic Benefits, there is constantly catered food & lunches that need eating On site basketball court, fitness class with fitness instructor High compensation in salary, great benefits, they pay for school if you want to get a graduate degree

Cons

There is no such thing as a con with Delta

Continue reading

"Great place to work and learn"

4.0
    Current Employee - Marketing in Indianapolis, IN

I have been working at Delta Faucet Company full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

As a division of Masco Corp., Delta Faucet Co. offers great health benefits - the coverage is excellent and cost per paycheck is very low (in comparison with other companies). Compensation, bonus, profit sharing are above average, too. The people are mostly very smart, caring/kind, team-oriented - I experience very little pettiness or politics. The products are really great too - very high quality, innovative styling and functionality. The brand name is second to none. The company places a high value on work/family balance, and looks out for one another. Overall, a great place to work and learn!

Cons

Very few opportunities for upward mobility. Often slow to adopt new ways of thinking and doing business.

Continue reading

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 7 reviews