Demandbase Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Found 148 reviews

4.5
Demandbase CEO Chris Golec
Chris Golec
Pros
  • "Work-life balance and flexibility so you feel like you aren't being sidelined as you grow up(in 14 reviews)

• "The best executive team I've ever worked for(in 12 reviews)

Cons
  1. "Amazing company and culture!"

Current Employee - Sales Representative in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Demandbase full-time for more than a year

Pros

Amazing colleagues - extremely driven and team players Transparent and thoughtful leadership Culture of kindness Cross-functionally - I've never seen teams work together, at this level, to drive the mission and goals of the company forward. It's so helpful and energizing to experience this.

Cons

Typical growing pains of a pre-IPO company but then again, that's why I choose to work at start-ups! Never a dull moment and I'm learning a ton.

Advice to Management

Stay focused on dominating the ABM category and delivering exceptional post-sales customer experience.

Demandbase2019-07-31
  2. "The Best Place To Work"

Current Employee - Sales in New York, NY

I have been working at Demandbase full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Competitive salary - Company Culture is bar none - There is tremendous room for your career growth, no matter what department - Everyone actually cares and wants to be here - WFH is actually WFH, your managers trust you to get the work done

Cons

- Maybe the SF HQ has some favoritism? But isn't that kind of expected?

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. It's working.

Demandbase2019-05-15

July 25, 2019Talent Acquisitition

We are thrilled to hear that Demandbase has met (if not exceeded) your expectations in terms of both culture and compensation. We are also happy to hear you see the tremendous career growth potential as this is a topic we feel is important for attracting and keeping the best employees...and ...

3. "I love our culture!"

Current Employee - Customer Experience

I have been working at Demandbase full-time for more than a year

Pros

The people are amazing. My team is collaborative and we are focused on helping our customers and teammates succeed. The products are evolving and innovation is happening faster than ever before. The market is ready for ABM and it is a great time to be at Demandbase.

Cons

The product is innovating so quickly, it is hard to keep up.

Advice to Management

As we grow, keep investing in the employees. If you continue investing in us, we will help Demandbase achieve ultimate success.

Demandbase2019-05-14
  4. "Market Leader On Its Way to Showtime!"

Current Employee - Sales

I have been working at Demandbase full-time for more than a year

Pros

Everything. Demandbase is the market leader and clear #1 in the category; has a fantastic reputation and rapport with customers; treats its employees with care & respect while dealing with a fast growing market. Pay is market average or above, training and education is a consistent theme, and the executive team has a clear vision and appreciates the people who help get us there.

Cons

It's a San Francisco culture - love it, hate it, or live with it. If you're not used to it, things move fast and the best way to get things done is to take the bull by the horns and ensure it does. The company has grown quickly in recent years, and scaling upwards there are growing pains, typically in not having enough time or resources to put out all fires. Some departments need additional headcount.

Advice to Management

Please continue to make sales successful: add to the post-sales organization so we can fulfill our value to customers like we have done in the past. Continue to make sure we have enough opportunities to hit our numbers.

Demandbase2019-05-11
  5. "Incredible Rise"

I have been working at Demandbase

Pros

Sales leadership, Sales Productivity and new product functionality makes the timing being here, incredible. People care & are hungry. Love the energy. Extremely transparent. CEO is tops.

Cons

So far, nothing comes to mind

Advice to Management

Keep focus on developing your sales people.

Demandbase2019-04-19
  6. "Great Company with a ton of momentum"

Current Employee - Sales Director in New York, NY

I have been working at Demandbase full-time for less than a year

Pros

strong leadership, good co-workers, competitive pay, and a growing business.

Cons

Company is growing so fast conference rooms can be tough to lock down.

Advice to Management

Keep up the communication and transparency!

Demandbase2019-04-15

July 25, 2019Talent Acquisitition

We love the fact you feel and see the momentum! We still have lots of work to do and regularly re-evaluate our programs and career pathways. We're poised for great success and are thrilled to have you on board. Thanks for your review!

"People keep leaving"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Demandbase full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Sales team is doing well due to quality leadership.

Cons

Everyone except sales is not doing a good job. Lots of turnover everywhere in the org. Many quality people have left recently and the culture is nowhere close to where it was before. Competitors are chomping at the bit.

Advice to Management

Be more transparent and evaluate each other honestly. Hold yourselves ruthlessly accountable.

Demandbase2019-03-27

July 25, 2019Talent Acquisitition

We're sorry to see you go but the door is always open. We're always thrilled when we see former Demandbaser's come back into new and exciting roles!

8. "Super happy to be here"

Current Employee - Customer Experience

I have been working at Demandbase full-time

Pros

Solid product you can feel good to get behind. Very nice people. No drama or cattiness. Upper management with great experience and actual business savvy. Lots of resources. Work-life balance and flexibility so you feel like you aren't being sidelined as you grow up.

Cons

Not totally clear on how you advance. Seems like a large experience span between people in the same level position.

Demandbase2019-02-05
  9. "Great Company"

Current Employee - Customer Support Engineer in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Demandbase full-time for less than a year

Pros

Solid leadership and great people

Cons

Long commute, office location could be better

Demandbase2019-02-05

"LOVE this company - we are going places!!"

Current Employee - Account Director in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Demandbase full-time for less than a year

Pros

I joined Demandbase in Q4 and everyday am impressed with the thoughtfulness of management and innovation of the product. Teams step up to help one another, and we are all aligned toward one goal: growing this amazing company! Management really cares about people and knows that investing in their people and culture will pay off in dividends. It's really refreshing.

Cons

Sales/CS Alignment could be better, but we are getting there. Work/life balance is a challenge, as there is always so much work to be done...

Advice to Management

Keep taking swift action to remove people and managers who don't add value and align with company culture and goals.

Demandbase2019-01-25