What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The only pro that I was able to identify in this organisation was that work life balance is good." (in 864 reviews)
- "People are great and super friendly" (in 841 reviews)
- "Good benefits including health insurance and number of annual leaves" (in 438 reviews)
- "Good Working Culture and good for Work" (in 401 reviews)
- "They might offer you good salary but that could be a trap in your career." (in 331 reviews)
- "Management is poor with little vision of the future and work in silos only caring about their own areas." (in 340 reviews)
- "Firm claimed no bonuses would be paid (then paid billions in 'retention packages' to certain employees)" (in 226 reviews)
- "long hours; at times unrealistic expectations; overly complex procedures just to perform daily necessary tasks." (in 187 reviews)
- "Not all managers are good" (in 147 reviews)
- "Extended working hours (paid overtime)" (in 127 reviews)
Found 6,522 of over 12T reviews
Updated 3 Oct 2023
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- 5.02 Aug 2023Software EngineerCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearPune
great environment great work culture great timing
there is no cons/backside of this company
- 5.03 Oct 2023AssociateCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearMumbai
Very good work culture for long term stay in this company. You get enough opportunities and can have work life balance as well.
No cons noted for this company
Deutsche Bank Reviews FAQs
Deutsche Bank has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 12,270 reviews left anonymously by employees. 85% of employees would recommend working at Deutsche Bank to a friend and 82% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
85% of Deutsche Bank employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Deutsche Bank 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.1 for culture and values and 3.9 for career opportunities.