- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- India - All Cities
- - Haryana
- - New Delhi Area
- - Gurgaon, Haryana
- - Uttar Pradesh
Found 16 of over 16 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
Hello Fishes I have worked for company A from April 2022 to Dec 2022. Later in Jan 2023 i have joined company B. Today I got salary and company B and has less tax deductions... Do i need to declare the prev. income with company B? will that affect my tax calculations. If you can guide that would be helpful..
Got a burning question about Digitigi? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Digitigi employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★29 Mar 2021 - UI Developer in Gurgaon, HaryanaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
helpfull seniors, friendly working environment
Management need to more smooth
- Former Employee★★★★★25 Mar 2021 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Give opportunities to explore their talent
Get more business hire more resources.
- Former Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★11 Dec 2020 - Technical Associate in Gurgaon, HaryanaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good place to start your career.
No such cons can be added .
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★8 Oct 2018 - Digital Marketing Consultant in Gurgaon, HaryanaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
chilled down staff, management and colleagues best in industry salary awesome client
little bit slow in taking decisionsContinue reading
- Former Employee★★★★★25 Sep 2018 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Employees are willing to help their co employees
Very unprofessional way of working No respect and appraisal for employees They can fire you even if you perform too good. They want labourers who can work more at low wagesContinue reading
- Current Intern, less than 1 year★★★★★27 Mar 2018 - Digital Marketing Executive in Gurgaon, Uttar PradeshRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Working as an intern for a past two-months and able to learn lot of new things related to my profile work. A good organization to work with. Happy Intern !
No cons so far i have seen.Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★7 Jan 2018 - Associate in Gurgaon, HaryanaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
1. Great place to start your career. 2. Good salary and also salary credit on time. 3. Management is too good, they think even small need of an employee. 4. Seniors are very supportive, 5. I have learnt a lot from my seniors and sure you will too! I am a happy employee of Digitigi:)
Currently they donot have any cons.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★6 Jan 2018 - Anonymous in Gurgaon, HaryanaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Excellent growth opportunities Salary - Best in the industry No work pressure Employ-friendly
I haven't come across any.Continue reading
- Current Employee★★★★★4 Jan 2018 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Digitigi practices all that it preaches. It's the most transparent organization. All the employees are given freedom to forge their own paths and generate ideas to help contribute to the success of the company. In a nutshell, great culture, superb management, flexible work timings and consistent internal promotion opportunities. Having a fantastic time working here!
Absolutely no cons. Everything is great!!Continue reading
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★30 Dec 2017 - Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, HaryanaRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Did not experience any pros
-Highly unprofessional and Immature set up -Family owned organization with no vision -It's a proprietorship company not even private limited -Filthy office in an age old building shared by factory workers -Due to their family contacts, got business from one top European brand in spite of pathetic infrastructure -Interview process sucks as the management is highly arrogant -False promises are made during interview by HR just to attract employees -HR herself could not explain their core business and vision -Performance Management criteria is a joke -Huge salary differences within same rolesContinue reading
Thank you for the feedback. We are committed to creating a comfortable, transparent and collaborative environment for all our employees so I’m disappointed to hear about some of your comments. I’m very surprised on the description of the facility that you have provided since we take pride in the fact that we operate from a state of the art facility in the heart of India’s IT Hub. In case you have not visited our office, I would request you to please check out the facility pictures on Google and we would also like to welcome you for a facility tour. Our employee focus and cooperative culture is, in my opinion, what sets us apart; we are relentless about providing our employees a platform to learn and grow. We hire best of talent in the industry to help us attain our vision of “Transforming the way our customers see Digital and to help Digital become a true growth enabler for them”. All our operational policies till date have been drafted based on inputs from employees which has helped us retain 100% employees hired till date with a engagement rating of over 75%. I would once again invite you to visit us and meet our highly engaged workforce to know more about us.
Digitigi Reviews FAQs
Digitigi has an overall rating of 4.1 out of 5, based on over 16 reviews left anonymously by employees. 84% of employees would recommend working at Digitigi to a friend and 79% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
84% of Digitigi employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Digitigi 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.3 for career opportunities.