Divami Employee Reviews about "working hours"

Updated Apr 25, 2018

Found 3 of over 71 reviews

4.5
Divami CEO and Co-Founder Naveen Puttagunta (no image)
Naveen Puttagunta
Pros
  • "Great working culture and human values(in 6 reviews)

• "Divami is secular and religion neutral(in 6 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Nothing to say, there are no deflects(in 6 reviews)

• "Working hours are late, but that is mostly when there is any unplanned work which comes through(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

The latest conversations about Tech India

Join the conversation on

Tech India

7h

a

Software Engineer

HR is procrastinating to roll out OL. Whenever I follow up he say no update from management. I need this offer anyhow. What can I do?

31 Comments

Tech India

79.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/tech-india/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.co.in&utm_campaign=Reviews&utm_content=Industry-content-prominent-Reviews&utm_term=Divami~953753
    Join the conversation on

Reviews about "working hours"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

#divamilife

Feb 19, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

I joined Divami as a fresher, and its been 2 years since then. I have learnt a lot from the leads here, which has helped me in improving my skills. To point out some unique and specific Pros 1. A very open office culture. No hierarchy as such. 2. Get to learn new techniques from leads or colleagues 3. Freedom of choosing projects. You also get to work on different kinds of projects in varied fields. 4. People love food here. 5. No politics among the employees. 6. Leads are always available to guide you through and help you with work.

Cons

1. Working hours are late, but that is mostly when there is any unplanned work which comes through. I can't think of any other cons

Continue reading
      1 person found this review helpful
    2. 3.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

It was a very good company

Apr 25, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome environment to work/learn, unless you aren't willing to burn through 24*7 in office

Cons

There are not much. But to extract the list, SOME of the review's are not genuine. 1. No opportunity to select the project. you are compelled to work, even you aren't willing to do 2. They won't pay you for the food which you have ordered while working on late nights / weekends 3. There was no politics at first. however, now, there is. In the event that you get connected to the administration/seniors, no need to put your 100% endeavors. Indeed, there are individuals who are like this 4. Working hours are constantly late. I can't point a single project, which had ended up without late nights / weekend works 5. Running late to office doesn't imply that employee is apathetic or unreliable, however he may had spent late night in the workplace PS: All these are not much issues to an employee but are genuine

2 people found this review helpful

Divami Response

HR Manager

Thank you for the feedback. Sorry to know about your not so great experience with us. Every Company always strives to be better with every single day, doesn't always happen but doesn't mean we stop trying.

3. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great place to Work!

Feb 1, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

The pros are many in number, few key ones being - No hierarchy as such. Anyone, can reach out to the CEO and the management when needed. - Flexi work options. - Not too particular about punch in and out time, all that matters is whether the work is done or not - Trust on employee for their tasks. Help the employees take ownership for their work and help when they are stuck - Amazing bunch of employees, friendly and very lively - Office never feels like any typical corporate office, open, airy and vibrant just like the overall Company - Love the working conditions. - Empathetic leadership (value employee opinions and pay a patient listening to issues and try their best to resolve it)

Cons

Wouldn't really term anything as a "downside" or "con". Just that sometimes it gets really tough on the employees, when having to deliver work withing strict schedules where they ought to go beyond their working hours/ days. That said, this is something which every Company goes through at some point, for sure.

Continue reading