Dollar Bank Customer Service Associate Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

Updated 9 Mar 2016

4.0
Dollar Bank CEO James J. McQuade
James J. McQuade

"Great work environment, less than ideal salary"

Former Employee - Customer Service Associate in Pittsburgh, PA

I worked at Dollar Bank full-time for more than a year

Pros

The training and support are extensive. The managers and back offices want you to be knowledgeable and successful. If I had a question, someone would find the answer. Dollar Bank always had my back. They want you to meet goals, but your job security doesn't depend on pushing naive old people into opening accounts they don't need. Dollar Bank says they put customer service first, and this is entirely true.

Cons

The only two significant drawbacks were the hours and the pay. When I was hired, I was promised two Saturdays off a month, and that almost never happened. I believe I had a streak of ten Saturdays I worked in a row. The pay, although not dependent on commission, is not enough compensation for the responsibilities you are likely to have.

Advice to Management

Honestly, the most important thing management could do to draw in and keep good employees is show their appreciation with higher salaries.

Dollar Bank2016-03-10

"Great training, coworkers, benefits and upper management. Pay is just not there."

Customer Service Associate in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Dollar Bank

Pros

Strong benefits whether it is tuition reimbursement to medical. Great work environment and great people.

Cons

Pay is overall low compared to other banks In area.

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you are doing

Dollar Bank2015-03-09