Dollar Bank Customer Service Representative Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

James J. McQuade

"Feel at home"

Current Employee - Senior Customer Service Representative

I have been working at Dollar Bank full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

It is nice working for a company that appreciates your efforts. Very thorough training program conducted by knowledgeable trainers. Upper management is very approachable; they take an interest in you as a person, not just an employee. Excellent back office support. Promote from within. Several social events each year. Improved vacation policy and 401k program in last year. Benefits include vacation and sick days,... health, dental, vision, matching 401k, tuition reimbursement.

Cons

No place is perfect, but no issues that workers everywhere don't complain about!

Advice to Management

Continue to review and improve benefits, systems, etc. There's been a big improvement in my time with the bank; look forward to what the future holds!

Dollar Bank2018-10-17

"Slave Drivers! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Pittsburgh, PA

I have been working at Dollar Bank full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

If you don't mind the constant berating and Stockholm Syndrome, they sometimes buy lunch.

Cons

Essentially everything. Regional Management does not care about customer care or staff success, only making sure they are in the office as little as possible and going on vacation half the year. Promotions are based upon a scale of who smooches the corporate behind the best. You are not allowed to have opinions, and god forbid you have an emergency- they will probably fire you. If you enjoy sanity and respect, I... suggest you stay as far away from this place as humanly possible.

Advice to Management

It looks like I have the same advice as a lot of other folks - get rid of the regional managers. Horrible, horrible, horrible! A lot of people feel like the regionals can't be trusted. They will say one thing and then do another or just totally disregard your opinion and substitute their own reality. How about higher raises than 2.5%? That is embarrassingly pathetic.

Dollar Bank2018-10-16

"Customer Service"

Customer Service Representative in Massillon, OH

I worked at Dollar Bank for less than a year

Pros

Good work hours, with weekends off

Cons

Management wasn't very respectful at least at my office

Dollar Bank2016-09-27