Found 3,235 of over 14T reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What people are saying about DoorDash
If anyone wanting to make a list of companies to target in India, this top100 could help. Adobe Airbnb Alphonso Amazon Apna Apple Arcesium Atlassian Blackbuck Booking(dot) com Browserstack Codenation Cohesity CoinDCX Coinbase Coinswitch Kuber Compass Confluent Cred Cure fit DE Shaw Discord Doordash Dunzo Eightfold(dot) ai Expedia Flipkart Freshworks Gojek Goldman Sachs Google Grab Graviton Hotstar Indeed Intuit JP Morgan Chase Khatabook Licious LinkedIn More in comments.
Got a burning question about DoorDash? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with DoorDash employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "better than uber and lyft make good money for two weeks only all businuss goes to new drivers tips at least" (in 824 reviews)
- "Flexible hours and can work from anywhere as long as you have your phone with you" (in 673 reviews)
- "After 1.5 years of working for Doordash the only good thing is the flexible schedule and it ends there." (in 558 reviews)
- "Flexible scheduling is nice." (in 361 reviews)
- "Own boss not very ma y more" (in 181 reviews)
- "Pay is low and Doordash does not help effectively with a lot of issues drivers run into on a daily basis" (in 897 reviews)
- "The base pay is low and it can be difficult to find open shifts within bigger cities." (in 224 reviews)
- "No benefits and do not have good help support" (in 170 reviews)
- "Bad management and messy organization" (in 63 reviews)
- "How do you expect me to find a parking spot on a busy day probably like 2" (in 36 reviews)
- 4.0FEATURED REVIEW12 Dec 2022Information Security AnalystCurrent Employee, less than 1 year
- Great people (depending on team) - Good work life balance - Good salary
- Not many traditional tech perks4
DoorDash Reviews FAQs
DoorDash has an overall rating of 3.7 out of 5, based on over 13,987 reviews left anonymously by employees. 69% of employees would recommend working at DoorDash to a friend and 50% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
69% of DoorDash employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated DoorDash 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.3 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.