Dream Unlimited Property Accountant Reviews | Glassdoor.co.in

1 Rating
  1. "Property Accountant"

Current Employee - Property Accountant

I have been working at Dream Unlimited full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Flexible time to start. Work from home with permission when needed

Cons

Too much favouratism. Management do not listen to yr. Suggestion. Every year work increase with new changes as they do not replace any adminstration staff. Property accountant do most of the job. People are frustrating and leaving. They only promote people who they like and not to who deserve it.

Dream Unlimited2020-03-09
  2. "Property Accountant"

Former Employee - Property Accountant in Toronto, ON

I worked at Dream Unlimited full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Free Pop/Coffee, Friendly work environment, Nice coworkers

Cons

Unorganized department, too many changes frequently, management is biased and lots of favouritism in the department, no growth if you want to move to another department

Dream Unlimited2019-01-05

"Overall Pretty Great Place to Work"

Current Employee - Property Accounting in Toronto, ON
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Dream Unlimited full-time for more than a year

Pros

Fun group of employees, young and youthful management, lots of events and activities to participate in, comfortable working environment that looks pretty, able to grow quickly into senior or manager roles.

Cons

Multiple office and desk moves, only 6 sick days, when someone leaves a position it rarely gets filled and work gets pushed onto other team members without pay increases, poor eye care benefits.

Dream Unlimited2018-06-20
  4. "Humane attitude wins employees hearts"

Current Contractor - Property Accountant in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Dream Unlimited for less than a year

Pros

I had worked in this company 12 years ago when it was called Dundee and the experience back then was very negative. Back then I couldn't wait to get out of here. Now things are totally different. Mid to senior level management has transformed the functioning of inter departmental relationship into a relationship of equals. At least that's how I view it from my level. In Dundee days it was one department higher than the other. The hierarchy seems to have died or diminished significantly. Top management's attention to current events in the country and positive reaction like $100K donation to Humboldt has won many hearts including mine. Twelve years ago I couldn't wait to get out, now I am hoping to stay as long as possible.

Cons

I have been moved 3-4 times already since I started in August 2017. However it seems that movements are finished.

Dream Unlimited2018-06-22
  5. "Property Accountant"

Current Employee - Property Accountant in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Dream Unlimited full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Company had good environment and best culture. People are helpful and nice. Benefits are very good. Flexible time to start. Work from home in emergency. policy and procedures are always updated as per requirement. Work and life balance are good. Not too much overtime. except year end, month end, quarter end and budget time.

Cons

Things always keep changing, people who are really working on it, management do not want to take their reviews. workloads are getting increased every month. Too many tasks and deadlines. people do not have enough time to complete their task. employees are scared to go HR . Concerns are presented to upper management but never responded back with solutions. Hard workers are not appreciated or compensated.

Dream Unlimited2018-05-09

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 5 reviews