Dream Unlimited Reviews

4.5
Dream Unlimited President and CRO Michael J. Cooper
Michael J. Cooper
Pros
Cons
  • "Bureaucracy, favoritism, lack of work-life balance(in 5 reviews)

• "Long hours, no strategy from top down, massive layoffs and constant change in strategy(in 4 reviews)

1. "good"

I worked at Dream Unlimited

Pros

best company in the ind.

Cons

none . it looks to be

2. "Great place to learn"

Former Employee - Financial Analyst in Toronto, ON

I worked at Dream Unlimited full-time

Pros

Lots of great mentors and fun culture, excellent place for junior people to learn everything about real estate

Cons

Pay is often below industry average at the junior level

3. "great internships"

Former Employee - Development Intern in Toronto, ON

I worked at Dream Unlimited full-time

Pros

people office culture all great

Cons

none I can think of

4. "Amazing Company!"

Current Employee - Office Coordinator in Calgary, AB

I have been working at Dream Unlimited full-time for less than a year

Pros

Great culture, Great people, very team orientated environment with opportunity for collaboration, engaging work

Cons

Nothing negative to say about the company

Continue reading
  5. "Good place to learn and start your career"

Former Employee - Technical Support in Toronto, ON
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Dream Unlimited full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

- Amazing managers -> they care about you. - Good benefits - They will pay for your certification as long as it's relevant to your role - Fun company events + free drinks - It's always changing and keeping up to the latest technology - There is always an opportunity to learn

Cons

- Like any IT support - you need to be on-call over the weekends - The pay is average - Not much place for growth (career wise) -> start your career here and then move on.

Continue reading
  6. "Great place to make progress in RE"

Current Employee - Manager Asset Management in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Dream Unlimited full-time

Pros

Young culture, opportunity with senior management, and autonomy

Cons

Long hours and some weekends

"Employer of Choice - Having an Impact"

Current Employee - Manager in Calgary, AB

I have been working at Dream Unlimited full-time

Pros

Dream is a company that isn't afraid to do things differently and as a result your ability to have an impact within the organization and community. You get to work on projects you have to struggle to be part of at other organizations. If you are looking for a job where you are just looking to show up and punch the clock, then likely not going to be a match for you. If you are looking to be excited, challenged and grow and aren't afraid to work hard to make it happen, then this is the place for you. The team dynamic and culture is the best I have been a part of in all my career.

Cons

A few longer days here and there but that comes with working on cool projects to meet deliverables/deadlines. There is flexibility and recognition that comes along with that, so not really a Con.

Continue reading

"The best place to work"

Current Employee - Property Accountant in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Dream Unlimited full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Strong leadership, great culture, opportunity to grow professionally

Cons

Should offer more flexible hours

9. "Great Company with solid ethics and values"

Current Employee - Managing Director in London, England

I have been working at Dream Unlimited full-time

Pros

Fast growing company with lots of flexibility in ways of working. Lots of scope for employees who join at this stage to be creative and mould their own job profile as company expands.

Cons

Salaries are not very high.

Dream Unlimited Response

People + Culture Team

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We actively monitor and benchmark our salaries against other Real Estate companies, as well as our overall Total Rewards Package which includes benefits and annual bonuses, growth opportunities, personal time off and hours of work, just to name few. If you’d like to review your compensation and benefits concerns in more detail, feel free to email the People + Culture team.

10. COVID-19

"Dream is a model employer"

Current Employee - Vice President Operations in Toronto, ON

I have been working at Dream Unlimited full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great management structure, great human resources. employees are given a lot of support. we actively monitor work loads to ensure success (and hire accordingly). no firing or payroll cuts during COVID19 (some at risk employees were even given salary top up to ensure they could get by). supportive, collaborative, fun environment. high performance culture that brings out the best in everyone and holds everyone accountable.

Cons

Can be beaurocratic at times. Lots of administrative tasks that need to be automated.

Dream Unlimited Response

People + Culture Team

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. COVID-19 has truly changed the way we do business. With our people as our top priority, we put safeguards in place quickly to ensure that our employees are both safe and secure during this unprecedented time. We continually look for ways to work more efficiently and encourage you to reach out to your Business Lead to discuss your ideas on what else can be done. We always appreciate constructive feedback so that we can all do better.

Found 114 reviews