Dream Unlimited Employee Reviews about "long hours"

Updated Jun 21, 2020

Found 4 of over 152 reviews

4.5
Dream Unlimited President and CRO Michael J. Cooper
Michael J. Cooper
Pros
  • "Learning experience, great work environment and culture(in 7 reviews)

• "Great opportunities and good people(in 5 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Bureaucracy, favoritism, lack of work-life balance(in 5 reviews)

• "Long hours, no strategy from top down, massive layoffs and constant change in strategy(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Reviews about "long hours"

Return to all Reviews
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 10 years

Progressive, Innovative, Rewarding Company

Jun 4, 2020 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Challenging, Fulfilling, Provides Opportunities, Supportive Culture, Collaborative, Respectful, Inclusive

Cons

Can be long hours with little opportunity to disconnect but knowing there is support from team members as well as senior management gets you through those times when you must always be available.

Dream Unlimited Response

People + Culture Team

We know there can be times where meeting deadlines requires us to work longer hours. We will focus more on encouraging employees to unplug and disconnect during less busy times. If you would like to provide further feedback, or ways that we could help to implement a better work/life balance, please email the People + Culture team. Thank you again for your feedback.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great place to make progress in RE

Jun 21, 2020 - Manager Asset Management in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Young culture, opportunity with senior management, and autonomy

Cons

Long hours and some weekends

3. 1.0
      Former Employee

Worst experience ever

Feb 27, 2016 - Accounting in Toronto, ON
      Business Outlook

Pros

- The office design is nice

Cons

Where do I start... 1. Accounting/IT system is absolutely horrendous. Seems like the company grew too fast without implementing IT properly and now it's too late to fix. God help you if you're trying to run a meaningful report without having to make 12,000 adjustments. 2. ZERO controls, the entire accounting function is a complete mess and will definitely implode at some point (or perhaps has already started imploding). This is tied to point 1 above. This actually makes it impossible to do your work and have confidence that what you're producing is correct, which causes unnecessary stress and anxiety. 3. Tons of office politics, people getting fired left and right for random reasons while even more random people get promoted 4. Extremely long hours for little pay (80-100 hours a week) 5. Like I said above, office decor is nice BUT it's way too crammed and even the furniture is made for elves. I had trouble fitting my legs under my desk. Working here was a nightmare and I am so glad I left. Never in my life have I seen an accounting department that is so messy.

Continue reading
      12 people found this review helpful
    4. 1.0
      Former Employee

Controller

Sep 11, 2018 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Young work force, modern, progressive

Cons

Long hours, no strategy from top down, massive layoffs and constant change in strategy.

Viewing 1 - 4 of 4 English Reviews