Dynata Reviews

Found 946 of over 1,019 reviews

3.3
Dynata CEO Gary Laben
Gary Laben
Pros
  • "A good company in which you can have work life balance(in 42 reviews)

• "Good Management very supportive and great work environment(in 40 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Work life balance needs some improvement(in 30 reviews)

• "Upper management is so incredibly out of touch it's laughable(in 22 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Superb

Feb 16, 2022 - Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Nice company good place to work

Cons

Nothing I didnt find any cons

Internal Communications Assistant

Thank you for such a positive review – we wish you the best in your career endeavors!

2. 4.0

Great Place to work

Jun 2, 2022 - Consultant in Noida
      Business Outlook

Pros

It comes with unlimited benefits, Work-life balance, a Good working environment

Cons

No proper training to upskill, Narrow working environment.

1 person found this review helpful

Human Resources

We’re glad to hear you are enjoying the benefits and the atmosphere at Dynata. We do offer several courses and micro-learnings on skills training, as well as career development courses. We hope you will take advantage of these, and thank you for the positive feedback!

3. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Amazing Organization to work with

Apr 25, 2022 - Project Manager in Noida
      Business Outlook

Pros

It is one of the best organizations, I have worked with. Starting with the work culture and the leaders are all very supportive.

Cons

HR Department in Noida office really need some work on speeding-up the paper work. It takes regular reminders to get the work done in place.

Continue reading

Human Resources

Thank you for the positive review! Although paperwork can be time-consuming, our HR team is working to automate many of their processes in Workday. We’re glad you felt appreciated by your leaders and enjoyed the culture at Dynata!

4. 4.0

Good Work Life Balance although Less Payout

Mar 1, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good work life balance if you compare with other market research companies. Work place flexibility(WFH or WFO) Good employee benefits

Cons

Very less payout as compare to market management hierarchy is very messy do not value employees

Internal Communications Assistant

We value all of our employees and compensate everyone at market value (and based on experience), but we are sorry you feel otherwise. Despite the drawbacks you mentioned, it seems like you are enjoying the overall benefits and atmosphere of Dynata – thank you for your feedback!

5. 4.0

Dynata review

Mar 2, 2022 - Project Manager in Gurgaon, Haryana
      Business Outlook

Pros

Good company, work environment is good

Cons

work life hampered in covid times, less increments

Internal Communications Assistant

Many companies have seen a shift in work-life balance during the pandemic, but that does not mean it is not a priority to us! From virtual contests and events to virtual courses on how to prioritize and manage your time, we always strive for employees to have a good work-life balance. Regardless, we are glad you are enjoying Dynata and your office environment. Thank you for the positive review!

6. 4.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good

Jan 17, 2022 - Survey Programmer in Hyderābād
      Business Outlook

Pros

Dynata good company and marketing research

Cons

Confidence and good learning good

Continue reading

Internal Communications Assistant

Thank you for the positive review of Dynata! We’re happy you are part of the team.

7. 5.0

Culture of Appreciation

Jan 2, 2022 - Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Culture of Appreciation and rewards

Cons

Work life balance is not goot

Internal Communications Assistant

Work-life balance is hard to obtain, especially in light of the global pandemic, but we do offer several courses on prioritization and meeting management to help find that balance! Thank you for the otherwise glowing review - we are happy to have you as part of the Dynata team!

8. 4.0

Manage Sample Only, End to end and market research/survey projects

Nov 22, 2021 - Account Manager in Noida
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great place to work, work life balance, good environment, great learning opportunities

Cons

Salary hikes are delayed or minimal,

Internal Communications Assistant

A positive work environment, work-life balance, and ample learning opportunities are just some of the many positives we hear about Dynata, and we are glad you feel the same! As for compensation, we regularly perform salary exercises to ensure we are commensurate with the market, and also offer annual merit increases to eligible employees. Beyond this, we recommend speaking with your manager to assess your salary. Thank you for reviewing us – we are happy to have you as part of our global team!

9. 5.0

Work environment

Nov 10, 2021 - Survey Programmer
      Business Outlook

Pros

A great place to learn and grow Very supportive colleagues

Cons

Everything is perfect at dynata

Internal Communications Assistant

Thank you for the amazing review – we are glad you are enjoying Dynata as much as we are!

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Best companies in market research

Nov 8, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Everything is good here and positive environment

Cons

No cons, Nothing is bad here

Internal Communications Assistant

Thank you for the glowing review; we are glad you are enjoying Dynata!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 946 Reviews

Dynata Reviews FAQs

Dynata has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 1,019 reviews left anonymously by employees. 58% of employees would recommend working at Dynata to a friend and 47% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has improved by 1% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Dynata employees rate their compensation and benefits as 2.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Dynata. This rating has decreased by -8% over the last 12 months.

58% of Dynata employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Dynata 3.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.2 for culture and values and 2.9 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with Dynata Job Seekers