EdTheory Reviews

EdTheory Founder and CEO Marvel Philip
Marvel Philip
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent company with core humane values

Feb 9, 2021 - Senior Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

A company that is always there to hold you through your best and worst. They have their heart at the right place. Always supportive of their employees and making sure they earn well and achieve their career goals. The CEO always makes it a point to check in on you. There is always an opportunity to grow in your career that they make sure you take advantage of.

Cons

None so far that I can point at

Career Services Manager

Thank you so much your amazing feedback. We are happy that you are enjoying your experience with EdTheory and we are committed to support you in best ways possible!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Overall

Jun 23, 2021 - License Vocational Nurse
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great environment, Excellent Pay, Gas stipends

Cons

Commute was far from my location

3. 5.0
    Current Employee

review

Apr 12, 2021 - Recruiter in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great working enviroment and benefits

Cons

there is nothing to report

4. 5.0
    Current Employee

Perfect experience

Jan 27, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Professional, friendly, culturally diverse and has a global insight. New grads would receive hands-holding supports from the very beginning of your career, and through the whole process of status transition after being graduated. Also they have tons of clinic resources available for them to check out. The company also provides opportunities to provide international services, which is a good choice for those who would want broaden their knowledges.

Cons

California based, new Graduates from other states who are considering this company would want to pay attention to the state regulations before moving to the California.

Career Services Manager

Thank you for leaving us a wonderful review! We are thrilled that you love working with EdTheory. Your feedback will motivate us to serve better!

5. 5.0

Best Company!

Jan 17, 2021 - Special Education Teacher
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great communication, always on top of any problems with immediate solutions, great hours, incredible benefits

Cons

No cons at the moment

Career Services Manager

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback, thank you!

6. 5.0

Accurate Guidance and Full Support

Sep 17, 2020 - School Psychologist in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

1. Company Benefits 2. Company Environment 3. Supportive Team

Cons

I have not experienced any downsides of working here.

Career Services Manager

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a feedback. We are committed to providing you the right guidance and support!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Guaranteed high-quality training and guidance

Jul 21, 2020 - Speech Language Pathologist in Oakland, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

EdTheory helped me get success in the interviews, as well as guiding me with the paperwork, being always warm and trying to respond to any question I might have efficiently and the best way they could. I learnt many things about how to handle a job interview with their help and also specific courses related to my field of expertise. Other important part is the clarity on which they give you information and orient the steps to get you where you want to go professionally

Cons

I could not say anything at the moment.

Career Services Manager

We are happy that you are having a fantastic experience with EdTheory! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a feedback!

8. 5.0

CF - SLP

Jul 20, 2020 - Clinical Fellow - Speech Language Pathology in San Jose, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

EdTheory is very transparent and accommodating. Management went out of their way to find me a site that fit exactly what I wanted (e.g. level of disability, age group, distance, etc.). They also made sure I was okay with the school district before officially assigning me that position; some contract companies will try and pressure CF’s into schools and responsibilities that they may not be comfortable with.

Cons

Less interaction with fellow SLPs (though this may depend on the district you are assigned to).

Career Services Manager

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience working with EdTheory.

9. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great Company that Promotes Work Life Balance

Jun 17, 2020 - Occupational Therapist
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've worked with several contracting companies that serve school districts and EdTheory has by far been my favorite. My recruiter, Rahul, is absolutely wonderful to work with, and unlike other recruiter experiences I have had, he always has my best interest at heart. He is willing to work with me from day one to support my needs, including negotiating a very competitive pay rate for me. He's always prompt in communicating between me and the district, and in answering questions I have. Negotiating a contract with EdTheory was very easy and transparent. They have generous bonuses and allot a materials budget if you're in a district with limited resources. There's a lot of room to grow at EdTheory as they have contracts around the Bay area, and an international volunteer option. Of all of the companies that I've contracted with, EdTheory has the least amount of redundant paperwork and easiest HR system to navigate. Working with HR was always delightful. They were always willing to help and is exceedingly patient. Every staff person I have worked with at EdTheory is genuinely interested in supporting me and ensuring job satisfaction. The work-life balance and company culture set EdTheory apart. I highly recommend speaking with Rahul, or any of the friendly staff at EdTheory if you are interested in school-based work in the Bay area.

Cons

The only reason I left was to continue non-profit/public work for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program. I didn't experience any cons with this company.

Career Services Manager

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide feedback! We are glad that you enjoyed your experience with EdTheory and hope to have you back with us in future!

10. 5.0

Great Company

Apr 20, 2020 - Speech Language Pathologist in Pleasanton, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

They are very friendly and want to make you feel at home. They were always available for questions and are very prompt in responding to emails/calls.

Cons

They can go a little overboard with communication at times (I would sometimes get calls from 3 different employees just checking in to see how things are going on a single day - this was relatively rare, but did happen a few times).

Career Services Manager

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with the feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy that you are enjoying your experience with EdTheory.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 25 Reviews