- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - California
- - San Francisco, CA, United States Area
- - Pleasanton, CA
- - San Francisco, CA
- - Oakland, CA
- - San Jose, CA, United States Area
- - Morgan Hill, CA
- - San Jose, CA
- - Riverside, CA, United States Area
- - Riverside, CA
- - San Diego, CA, United States Area
- - Vista, CA
- - Chula Vista, CA
- - Los Angeles, CA, United States Area
- - Los Angeles, CA
- - Fullerton, CA
- - Anaheim, CA
- - Sacramento, CA, United States Area
- - Sacramento, CA
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY, United States Area
- - New York, NY
Found 43 of over 51 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★9 Feb 2021 - Senior ConsultantRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
A company that is always there to hold you through your best and worst. They have their heart at the right place. Always supportive of their employees and making sure they earn well and achieve their career goals. The CEO always makes it a point to check in on you. There is always an opportunity to grow in your career that they make sure you take advantage of.
None so far that I can point at
Thank you so much your amazing feedback. We are happy that you are enjoying your experience with EdTheory and we are committed to support you in best ways possible!
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★1 Dec 2022 - Special Edcuation Teacher in Chula Vista, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Professional, good benefits, staff and management cares about the well-being and success of its employees. Very grateful. Management is nice. Good benefits. Many career opportunities in Education available. Overall, I can say I feel happy working for EdTheory.
None at this point in time.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★30 Nov 2022 - Speech Language Pathologist in Los Angeles, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Accommodating Supportive Consistent Trustworthy Open to communication
The team used to have a tighter family feel but since COVID, people moved to working remotely and at different sites so there has been less of that feel and less company social events. I would say the situation is sadly true for many other work environments.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★29 Nov 2022 - Speech Language PathologistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Awesome team, great placements and support for SLPs ! Highly recommended for CFs as well !
It is a great place to work and I have not had any major issues.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★23 Nov 2022 - School PsychologistRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I’ve been working with the company for three years now and I have nothing but great things to say about Ed Theory. I appreciate the occasional check-ins by the company to make sure I am OK. Ed Theory has shown me that they care about my mental health as well as my work production. The company is very accommodating and makes sure I have everything I need to be successful at my job. I also look forward to the Ed Theory gatherings that we have each year. We have an awesome team.
I do not have any cons about the company so far.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★22 Nov 2022 - Speech Language Pathologist in Oakland, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good communication in a timely manner. Care about employees.
So far it is good.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★16 Nov 2022 - Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)RecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I've been working at EdTheory for over a year and it has been wonderful. They respond quickly to any concerns you may have and check up on you from time to time.
Do not have anything negative to say.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★3 Sep 2022 - LVNRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
This agency is very accommodating with your schedule and flexible. Perfect for new grads, great starting pay, and able to continue education while working with EdTheory.
No benefits or insurance for part time employees, commute during breaks, sometimes lack communication
- Current Employee★★★★★28 Jul 2022 - Speech Language Pathologist AssistantRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Love the support and working with my recruiter :)
honestly none that I can think of
Thank you for taking the time to share your review! We are happy to know that you enjoy working with us and our team at EdTheory. Our best wishes to you!
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★8 Jul 2022 - RSP Teacher in Sacramento, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I have nothing but good things to say about Edtheory. Prior to accepting the job, I read nothing but good reviews! I can honestly say, I have never received this much support from a company, it’s greatly appreciated!
Summer employment can be a bit challenging, I’m assuming districts have limited positions and probably offer them to the employees that actually work for the district.
Thank you for taking the time to share your review! We are happy to know that you enjoy working with us and our team at EdTheory. We always try our best to offer summer employment, but as you rightly said the availability is beyond our control. Hope we can find you a summer opportunity next school year. Our best wishes to you!
EdTheory Reviews FAQs
EdTheory has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5, based on over 51 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at EdTheory to a friend and 96% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.
100% of EdTheory employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated EdTheory 4.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.8 for career opportunities.