Cover image for EdTheory

EdTheory Founder and CEO Marvel Philip
Marvel Philip
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Excellent company with core humane values

9 Feb 2021 - Senior Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

A company that is always there to hold you through your best and worst. They have their heart at the right place. Always supportive of their employees and making sure they earn well and achieve their career goals. The CEO always makes it a point to check in on you. There is always an opportunity to grow in your career that they make sure you take advantage of.

Cons

None so far that I can point at

Career Services Manager

Thank you so much your amazing feedback. We are happy that you are enjoying your experience with EdTheory and we are committed to support you in best ways possible!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Professional, supportive company to work for.

1 Dec 2022 - Special Edcuation Teacher in Chula Vista, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Professional, good benefits, staff and management cares about the well-being and success of its employees. Very grateful. Management is nice. Good benefits. Many career opportunities in Education available. Overall, I can say I feel happy working for EdTheory.

Cons

None at this point in time.

Continue reading
  3. Join the EdTheory team
    See Our Latest Jobs
  4. 5.0

Great Experience

30 Nov 2022 - Speech Language Pathologist in Los Angeles, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Accommodating Supportive Consistent Trustworthy Open to communication

Cons

The team used to have a tighter family feel but since COVID, people moved to working remotely and at different sites so there has been less of that feel and less company social events. I would say the situation is sadly true for many other work environments.

5. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

EdTheory is great for SLPs !

29 Nov 2022 - Speech Language Pathologist
    Business Outlook

Pros

Awesome team, great placements and support for SLPs ! Highly recommended for CFs as well !

Cons

It is a great place to work and I have not had any major issues.

6. 5.0

Ed Theory

23 Nov 2022 - School Psychologist
    Business Outlook

Pros

I’ve been working with the company for three years now and I have nothing but great things to say about Ed Theory. I appreciate the occasional check-ins by the company to make sure I am OK. Ed Theory has shown me that they care about my mental health as well as my work production. The company is very accommodating and makes sure I have everything I need to be successful at my job. I also look forward to the Ed Theory gatherings that we have each year. We have an awesome team.

Cons

I do not have any cons about the company so far.

7. 5.0

Good communication

22 Nov 2022 - Speech Language Pathologist in Oakland, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good communication in a timely manner. Care about employees.

Cons

So far it is good.

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great company

16 Nov 2022 - Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
    Business Outlook

Pros

I've been working at EdTheory for over a year and it has been wonderful. They respond quickly to any concerns you may have and check up on you from time to time.

Cons

Do not have anything negative to say.

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Flexible schedule, great pay, great for new grads

3 Sep 2022 - LVN
    Business Outlook

Pros

This agency is very accommodating with your schedule and flexible. Perfect for new grads, great starting pay, and able to continue education while working with EdTheory.

Cons

No benefits or insurance for part time employees, commute during breaks, sometimes lack communication

10. 5.0
    Current Employee

Excellent support!

28 Jul 2022 - Speech Language Pathologist Assistant
    Business Outlook

Pros

Love the support and working with my recruiter :)

Cons

honestly none that I can think of

Associate Director Operations and Career Services

Thank you for taking the time to share your review! We are happy to know that you enjoy working with us and our team at EdTheory. Our best wishes to you!

11. 5.0

Supportive Company

8 Jul 2022 - RSP Teacher in Sacramento, CA
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have nothing but good things to say about Edtheory. Prior to accepting the job, I read nothing but good reviews! I can honestly say, I have never received this much support from a company, it’s greatly appreciated!

Cons

Summer employment can be a bit challenging, I’m assuming districts have limited positions and probably offer them to the employees that actually work for the district.

Associate Director Operations and Career Services

Thank you for taking the time to share your review! We are happy to know that you enjoy working with us and our team at EdTheory. We always try our best to offer summer employment, but as you rightly said the availability is beyond our control. Hope we can find you a summer opportunity next school year. Our best wishes to you!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 43 Reviews
</>Embed

EdTheory Reviews FAQs

EdTheory has an overall rating of 4.9 out of 5, based on over 51 reviews left anonymously by employees. 100% of employees would recommend working at EdTheory to a friend and 96% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -2% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, EdTheory employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.6 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at EdTheory. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

100% of EdTheory employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated EdTheory 4.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.9 for culture and values and 4.8 for career opportunities.

Popular Careers with EdTheory Job Seekers