- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - California
- - San Francisco, CA, United States Area
- - Pleasanton, CA
- - San Francisco, CA
- - Oakland, CA
- - San Jose, CA, United States Area
- - Morgan Hill, CA
- - San Jose, CA
- - Riverside, CA, United States Area
- - Riverside, CA
- - San Diego, CA, United States Area
- - Vista, CA
- - Los Angeles, CA, United States Area
- - Los Angeles, CA
- - Fullerton, CA
- - Anaheim, CA
- - Sacramento, CA, United States Area
- - Sacramento, CA
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY, United States Area
- - New York, NY
Found 5 of over 48 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (5 reviews)
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★27 Jun 2022 - SLPRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great company! They make you feel like an important part of the company. They go above and beyond to help with any and all issues. Definitely recommend them for any job position.
No cons that come to mind.Continue reading
Thank you for taking the time to share your review! We are happy to know that you enjoy working with us and our team at EdTheory. Our best wishes to you!
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★17 Jun 2022 - SLP in San Jose, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Salary Support Flexibility Remote work
This is not on Ed Theory but each district is different. Making sure when interviewing to ask all the pertinent questions to know expectations and to be on the same page before you accept a posting.Continue reading
Thank you for sharing your feedback on working with us. We will continue to improve and prioritize transparent and open communication.
- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★24 May 2022 - SLPRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Highly skilled, responsive, and professional team. Pay is commensurate with experience and is on the higher end.
None at this time from me.Continue reading
Thank you for sharing your feedback and experience working with EdTheory! We are committed to offering the best support and resources as you build your career with us.
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★18 Apr 2019 - CF-SLP in Oakland, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Great support when it comes to immediate responses regarding getting interviews, updates, and human resource questions. They are actually based in CA, which I love. Very caring recruiters, no headhunter attitude. They seem there to genuinely serve you. They have great benefits like full medical and dental/vision. Plus they do a 401k match/contribution after year 2.
So far, so good. No complaints.Continue reading
We are so grateful for your kind words. Thanks for sharing your review with us! - Team EdTheory
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★15 Nov 2018 - SLP in Riverside, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Supportive and solution oriented support staff who worked diligently to get me started in my position.
None that I can think of.Continue reading
Thank you for your feedbacks. Team EdTheory!