- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Personnel/Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labour & Manufacturing
- Current Employees
- United States - All Cities
- - California
- - San Francisco, CA, United States Area
- - Pleasanton, CA
- - San Francisco, CA
- - Oakland, CA
- - San Jose, CA, United States Area
- - Morgan Hill, CA
- - San Jose, CA
- - Riverside, CA, United States Area
- - Riverside, CA
- - San Diego, CA, United States Area
- - Vista, CA
- - Los Angeles, CA, United States Area
- - Los Angeles, CA
- - Fullerton, CA
- - Anaheim, CA
- - Sacramento, CA, United States Area
- - Sacramento, CA
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY, United States Area
- - New York, NY
Found 7 of over 48 reviews
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
- Most Recent
- Oldest first
Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.
- English (7 reviews)
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★22 Nov 2022 - Speech Language Pathologist in Oakland, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Good communication in a timely manner. Care about employees.
So far it is good.
- Current Employee★★★★★28 Jul 2022 - Speech Language Pathologist AssistantRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Love the support and working with my recruiter :)
honestly none that I can think of
Thank you for taking the time to share your review! We are happy to know that you enjoy working with us and our team at EdTheory. Our best wishes to you!
- Current Contractor★★★★★29 Jul 2022 - Speech-Language Pathologist in New York, NYRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
It took no time to get hired.
No communication after getting hired. Really disappointed with this.Continue reading
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★21 Jul 2020 - Speech Language Pathologist in Oakland, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
EdTheory helped me get success in the interviews, as well as guiding me with the paperwork, being always warm and trying to respond to any question I might have efficiently and the best way they could. I learnt many things about how to handle a job interview with their help and also specific courses related to my field of expertise. Other important part is the clarity on which they give you information and orient the steps to get you where you want to go professionally
I could not say anything at the moment.
We are happy that you are having a fantastic experience with EdTheory! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a feedback!
- Current Employee, more than 1 year★★★★★20 Apr 2020 - Speech Language Pathologist in Pleasanton, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
They are very friendly and want to make you feel at home. They were always available for questions and are very prompt in responding to emails/calls.
They can go a little overboard with communication at times (I would sometimes get calls from 3 different employees just checking in to see how things are going on a single day - this was relatively rare, but did happen a few times).
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with the feedback. We appreciate your input and are happy that you are enjoying your experience with EdTheory.
- Former Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★12 Nov 2019 - Speech Language Pathologist in San Francisco, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
I can feel that they care about me. They are transparent and honest. I ended up accepting a renewed position directly with my district during the summer. However, my communication with my recruiter was very positive. I will recommend anyone looking for a staffing company to consider EdTheory. I think their kindness and openess is refreshing. I was never afraid to be honest with them in return, and my overall experience was highly enjoyable.
I wish they called me a few years ago!Continue reading
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review! Looking forward to having you back with us in future.
- Current Employee, less than 1 year★★★★★4 Mar 2019 - Speech Language Pathologist in San Francisco, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
work life balance, benefits, compensation, work locations
none that i know so far
Thank you for your feedbacks. Team EdTheory!