Elevate K-12 Reviews

Found 207 of over 286 reviews

3.8
Elevate K-12 Founder - CEO Shaily Baranwal
Shaily Baranwal
Pros
  • "Thank you for the opportunity to work from home during COVID and still do what I love(in 54 reviews)

• "Elevate K-12 genuinely encourages collaboration without ego(in 32 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Nothing that I found, Elevate is awesome place to work(in 14 reviews)

• "You aren't able to see the students individually, only a camera in the classroom(in 9 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Former Employee

thank you for your efforts and time ☺️

May 9, 2022 - Customer Service Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

great start up! and +ve

Cons

no nothing much!!! nice to work

Continue reading

Elevate K-12 Response

We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your time at Elevate K-12! Please keep in mind that we are always open to hearing your feedback.

2. 5.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Best Work Culture

Apr 4, 2022 - Content Executive in Mumbai
      Business Outlook

Pros

ElevateK12 is one of the best place to work There are amazing people to work with Super great teams Always Supportive

Cons

There are no Cons for now

Elevate K-12 Response

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at Elevate and felt supported.

3. 5.0

Smooth switch

Jan 4, 2022 - Classroom Coach
      Business Outlook

Pros

Our school had been struggling to reach students in the classroom and at home for the same class. Elevate is helping us reach students no matter where they are.

Cons

During their tech setup everything went fine but during classes sometimes we see tech issues. They really need to fix that.

4. 1.0
      Former Employee, more than 3 years

Toxic Work Culture, Inefficititne and pathetic managers.

Jan 24, 2022 - Content Developer in Mumbai
      Business Outlook

Pros

Competitive Compensation, Easy hiring process.

Cons

It destroys people's careers. Hire and Fire.

Continue reading
      4 people found this review helpful

Elevate K-12 Response

We are sorry that you did not have a positive experience. We are committed to providing good experiences to our employees by providing professional development, flexibility, and support. Our goal is to never operate under a hire and fire model, but to create an efficient, fun, focused team.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee

A positive company with a great product

Nov 7, 2021 - Software Developer in Mumbai
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company is very keen in improving the work-life balance of an employee. It provides a partial flexible work time scenario if we speak to the management. Overall the work environment is very positive and healthy.

Cons

Pay rise can be more than what is offered by the company during annual reviews. Otherwise - None from my perspective. (Being truly honest here)

Elevate K-12 Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and sharing your feedback! We strive every day to show our employees how much we appreciate them, and we’re glad to hear that the flexibility and culture at Elevate are meaningful to you. Thank you for your hard work.

6. 5.0

Amazing job

Aug 22, 2021 - Customer Support Executive in Mumbai
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been at Elevate K-12 only few months but I am loving this job. I support teachers and CC’s on support team. Best job I have had. Good people. So happy to be here.

Cons

No cons at all for now

Elevate K-12 Response

It is wonderful to hear how much you are enjoying working at Elevate! Thank you for the review and for helping our sessions run smoothly--your work is so important to our success!

7. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Future of teaching

Aug 18, 2021 - Algebra Teacher
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have always taught students with Elevate who were in their classrooms at school. With COVID a lot of students aren’t returning to schools but I’m still teaching them when they’re at home. It’s great to see Elevate take the classes wherever the students are comfortable.

Cons

I would like to teach more classes but I am not sure how to apply for that. Please let me know

Elevate K-12 Response

We’re just as excited as you are to be able to continually impact students, even throughout the pandemic! It is essential to provide a safe, comfortable environment for them to learn in. We couldn’t do it without you and we’re so grateful for your support. Thank you for leaving this review!

8. 5.0

Great start

Jul 25, 2021 - Regional Operations Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Onboarding was really good, the best I have seen so far. I’m already up to speed with my projects and look forward to more in the future!

Cons

I have recently joined so nothing negative so far

Elevate K-12 Response

We think our onboarding is awesome and we’re so glad to hear you feel the same! We take pride in setting all of our Elevaters up for success and are pleased to hear about your experience with us so far. Thanks for taking the time to share, and we look forward to all of your great contributions to come!

9. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great Place to work

Jul 22, 2021 - Manager-HR in Mumbai
      Business Outlook

Pros

Company culture is excellent and very much employee centric.

Cons

Nothing that I found, Elevate is awesome place to work.

Elevate K-12 Response

We always love recognition of our great culture! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Our Mumbai team members are so valued and we couldn’t do what we do without you. We look forward to collaborating with you to provide more great employee experiences in the future!

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Very supportive environment for teachers

Jul 24, 2021 - ELA Teacher
      Business Outlook

Pros

There are many pros to teaching at Elevate. You can choose your hours and the number of classes you'd like to teach. If you have a stable internet connection, you can work from literally anywhere from the comfort of your home. As a veteran teacher I can say that I have sat through too many PD meetings that offered little value. Elevate has a team that really cares and wants to help you improve your methodologies. The academic coaches are very supportive and understand the challenges of the virtual classroom as most of them are all veteran teachers. The tech support is fabulous as well. After 25 years in a brick-and-mortar classroom, teaching at Elevate was certainly a welcome change. The company is well established and the team is extremely organized.

Cons

One must be flexible, there is a definite adjustment in the beginning.

Elevate K-12 Response

Our instructors are the bread and butter of what we do, and it’s wonderful to hear that all of our support systems in place are serving you as well as we’d hope! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience and for all you do in your role. We are so glad that you find so many benefits in working with us!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 207 Reviews

Elevate K-12 Reviews FAQs

Elevate K-12 has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 286 reviews left anonymously by employees. 67% of employees would recommend working at Elevate K-12 to a friend and 75% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -10% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Elevate K-12 employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.5 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Elevate K-12. This rating has decreased by -17% over the last 12 months.

67% of Elevate K-12 employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Elevate K-12 4.1 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.8 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Elevate K-12 to be management, senior leadership, career development and the cons to be benefits, compensation.

Popular Careers with Elevate K-12 Job Seekers