Elevate K-12 Reviews

Found 170 of over 235 reviews

4.1
Elevate K-12 Founder - CEO Shaily Baranwal
Shaily Baranwal
Pros
  • "Thank you for the opportunity to work from home during COVID and still do what I love(in 41 reviews)

• "I like the sense of community at Elevate K-12(in 26 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Being a member of Elevate requires constant adaptability(in 8 reviews)

• "Lack of communication is a big issue, support is erratic, great place if you are young, but older with experience go somewhere else(in 5 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee

A positive company with a great product

Nov 7, 2021 - Software Developer in Mumbai
      Business Outlook

Pros

The company is very keen in improving the work-life balance of an employee. It provides a partial flexible work time scenario if we speak to the management. Overall the work environment is very positive and healthy.

Cons

Pay rise can be more than what is offered by the company during annual reviews. Otherwise - None from my perspective. (Being truly honest here)

Elevate K-12 Response

Thank you for taking the time to leave this review and sharing your feedback! We strive every day to show our employees how much we appreciate them, and we’re glad to hear that the flexibility and culture at Elevate are meaningful to you. Thank you for your hard work.

2. 5.0

Amazing job

Aug 22, 2021 - Customer Support Executive in Mumbai
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have been at Elevate K-12 only few months but I am loving this job. I support teachers and CC’s on support team. Best job I have had. Good people. So happy to be here.

Cons

No cons at all for now

Elevate K-12 Response

It is wonderful to hear how much you are enjoying working at Elevate! Thank you for the review and for helping our sessions run smoothly--your work is so important to our success!

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Future of teaching

Aug 18, 2021 - Algebra Teacher
      Business Outlook

Pros

I have always taught students with Elevate who were in their classrooms at school. With COVID a lot of students aren’t returning to schools but I’m still teaching them when they’re at home. It’s great to see Elevate take the classes wherever the students are comfortable.

Cons

I would like to teach more classes but I am not sure how to apply for that. Please let me know

Elevate K-12 Response

We’re just as excited as you are to be able to continually impact students, even throughout the pandemic! It is essential to provide a safe, comfortable environment for them to learn in. We couldn’t do it without you and we’re so grateful for your support. Thank you for leaving this review!

4. 5.0

Great start

Jul 25, 2021 - Regional Operations Manager
      Business Outlook

Pros

Onboarding was really good, the best I have seen so far. I’m already up to speed with my projects and look forward to more in the future!

Cons

I have recently joined so nothing negative so far

Elevate K-12 Response

We think our onboarding is awesome and we’re so glad to hear you feel the same! We take pride in setting all of our Elevaters up for success and are pleased to hear about your experience with us so far. Thanks for taking the time to share, and we look forward to all of your great contributions to come!

5. 5.0
      Current Employee

Great Place to work

Jul 22, 2021 - Manager-HR in Mumbai
      Business Outlook

Pros

Company culture is excellent and very much employee centric.

Cons

Nothing that I found, Elevate is awesome place to work.

Elevate K-12 Response

We always love recognition of our great culture! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Our Mumbai team members are so valued and we couldn’t do what we do without you. We look forward to collaborating with you to provide more great employee experiences in the future!

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Very supportive environment for teachers

Jul 24, 2021 - ELA Teacher
      Business Outlook

Pros

There are many pros to teaching at Elevate. You can choose your hours and the number of classes you'd like to teach. If you have a stable internet connection, you can work from literally anywhere from the comfort of your home. As a veteran teacher I can say that I have sat through too many PD meetings that offered little value. Elevate has a team that really cares and wants to help you improve your methodologies. The academic coaches are very supportive and understand the challenges of the virtual classroom as most of them are all veteran teachers. The tech support is fabulous as well. After 25 years in a brick-and-mortar classroom, teaching at Elevate was certainly a welcome change. The company is well established and the team is extremely organized.

Cons

One must be flexible, there is a definite adjustment in the beginning.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Elevate K-12 Response

Our instructors are the bread and butter of what we do, and it’s wonderful to hear that all of our support systems in place are serving you as well as we’d hope! Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience and for all you do in your role. We are so glad that you find so many benefits in working with us!

7. 5.0

Great learning experience

Jul 18, 2021 - Sales Development Representative
      Business Outlook

Pros

I don’t have a lot of work experience, but Elevate allowed me to jump right in and play a part in their rapid growth. I’ve already learned so much from my team, and even though we have a challenging target ahead, I know we can make it.

Cons

Can be very fast paced

Elevate K-12 Response

It’s great to hear you’re learning and growing along with us! We couldn’t do what we do without our awesome Sales team, so thank you for your hard work and dedication! We appreciate you taking the time to leave this review

8. 5.0

Very flexible

Jul 16, 2021 - Math Teacher
      Business Outlook

Pros

It’s always been a reliable, flexible option for me. I used to teach at Elevate over a year ago and had to quit since I was moving. When I joined again in January I was up and running with classes really quickly. This way of teaching is the future for teachers.

Cons

There are always technical difficulties but at least they have someone to talk to for live tech support

Elevate K-12 Response

We’re so glad to have you back teaching with us! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience, and for shouting out our awesome support team. It’s wonderful having dedicated teachers like you with us on our journey to revolutionize the classroom

9. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Online teaching is perfect for me

Jun 26, 2021 - Online Teacher
      Business Outlook

Pros

It’s been great working from home, so that I can take care of my kids and teach my students. Elevate K-12 has been very flexible with letting me pick my hours. All the content is prepared beforehand so I can jump straight into a class. Perfect setup for a stay-at-home-mom-teacher!

Cons

No cons that I see yet

Elevate K-12 Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We’re so happy to hear that working at Elevate K-12 has been a positive experience for you, enabling you to dedicate yourself to both your family and your career. As a woman-owned company, we strive to ensure no one ever has to choose between the two. We appreciate your work in support of our mission!

10. 5.0

Developing the future

Apr 29, 2021 - Spanish Teacher
      Business Outlook

Pros

I love this new way of teaching. This is the future.

Cons

Will we have summer classes?

Viewing 1 - 10 of 170 Reviews