Elvie Reviews

1. 5.0

Very flexible

Aug 5, 2022 - Finance
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very flexibile autonomous roles with very passionate people

Cons

There are no cons of working here

2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Normal scale up choas

Jul 13, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Mission driven, fairly flexible working, interesting projects.

Cons

You will work a lot, the bar is set higher and higher and you’re expected to just jump. It’s not really normal the volume of work expected from teams all times. No progression for anyone junior over 2 year period in my team

1 person found this review helpful
  3. 3.0
    Former Employee

Okay

Jul 12, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

good benefits and co workers

Cons

too much paper pushing and red tape

4. 5.0

Amazing company, Amazing team, Amazing product~

May 19, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Fast paced environment, constantly evolving and growing! Great team culture & great benefits!

Cons

None to mention right now.

Elvie Response

Thanks for your review and we are very happy to know you enjoy the team culture, it is something we are continually working on!

5. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fast-pacing but very flexible

May 6, 2022 - Key Account Manager
    Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible work, opportunity to work full remote and manage your schedule. Strong company culture. Great brand and products

Cons

Fast-pacing environment with a lot of constant changes. Work pressure.

Elvie Response

Thank you for your positive comments and we are happy the flexibility is benefitting you. As a scale up the pace and change will probably continue for a while but we are always working on ways to try and improve!

6. 5.0

So happy to be here!

Mar 11, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The mission is what drew me in. Very values driven company and genuinely such a strong team across all the different disciplines. Love what we do and how we do it, feel so lucky to be here

Cons

We are scaling fast so the usual growing pains happen but there is good honesty and trust to help

Continue reading

Elvie Response

Such great comments thank you and we feel lucky to have such great employees who are genuinely passionate about our mission. Communication is something we are always trying to work on as well so thank you for the advice.

7. 5.0

Friendly and flexible

Feb 27, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great culture of flexibility and trust.

Cons

Typical downside of any scale up

Elvie Response

Thanks for your comments and we are so pleased you see our culture focussed on flexibility and trust as it's super important to us!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee

Amazing place to work

Feb 8, 2022 - Marketing Executive in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

great to work lucky person

Cons

no cons for now lucky

Elvie Response

Thank you for providing your positive feedback and we are really pleased that you are enjoying being at Elvie!

9. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great place

Jan 22, 2022 - Quality and Regulatory Manager in London, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Amazing vision and people! Really enjoyed my time there.

Cons

Expectations are intense and I eventually had to move one

Elvie Response

Thank you for your review and we are happy you enjoyed your time with us but sorry you have moved on. We're sure that your input and hard work in our fast paced environment has helped us to continue with our vision

10. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Great place to work

Jan 4, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

The people are amazing and keep the culture alive!

Cons

Not real cons, it is a start up so be prepared for chaos at times. It is a great company if you want to get your hands dirty!

Continue reading

Elvie Response

Thank you for taking the time to review us, We think our culture and the people here are amazing as well and we are putting so much effort in to ensure that continues! You are right - you do need to be happy to throw yourself into it!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 34 Reviews

Elvie Reviews FAQs

Elvie has an overall rating of 4.5 out of 5, based on over 37 reviews left anonymously by employees. 86% of employees would recommend working at Elvie to a friend and 82% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -3% over the last 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Elvie employees rate their compensation and benefits as 4.1 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Elvie. This rating has improved by 3% over the last 12 months.

86% of Elvie employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Elvie 4.5 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.7 for culture and values and 4.4 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Elvie to be benefits, career development, senior leadership and the cons to be workplace, management.

Popular Careers with Elvie Job Seekers