01 Synergy - One of the best and memorable experience of my life. | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "One of the best and memorable experience of my life."

Current Employee - Content Writer in Ludhiana

I have been working at 01 Synergy part-time for more than a year

Pros

The environment at 01Synergy is very professional. All the employees are very motivating and supporting. In the early days of joining every employee of 01Synergy ranging from the manager to HR helped me a lot. All of them are very supportive and ready to help whenever required.

Cons

I did not find one till date.

01 Synergy2019-03-20

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Nice working with 01Synergy"

Current Employee - Senior Web Developer in Ludhiana

I have been working at 01 Synergy full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

I have been working with 01synergy team from last 4 years and what can i say, its like a home working with the management and my co-employees. Friendly environment.

Cons

Right now, i don't have any cons in my mind. Just wanna say all the best to the management for the company.

Advice to Management

I suggest our company management add more public holidays for the employees. Otherwise everything is fine especially the environment.

01 Synergy2019-01-09
  2. "Great Company! Great Team!"

Current Employee - Web Developer in Ludhiana

I have been working at 01 Synergy full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

I am an expert PHP professional and working with 01synergy since October, 2017. I like working with the 01s team. Management here is very cool and supportive. I always recommend others to join this company to start their career as a fresher.

Cons

Cons are always there if diverse people are working as a team. But otherwise, no hard feeling with anybody in this company. Thanks

Advice to Management

Hello management, just need to stay cool, i like you guys are understanding and supporting your employees well!

01 Synergy2019-01-09

Discover more reviews about 01 Synergy.