120VC - Great Culture | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "Great Culture"

I have been working at 120VC full-time for more than a year

Pros

The culture is my favorite part of 120VC. I have never worked somewhere where every team member is so engaged & positively transparent with each other!

Cons

None right now - really enjoying it

120VC2019-05-15

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Ninjas of project management - 120VC is a great company for those who want to Transform business"

Former Employee - Project Leader/Scrum Master in Culver City, CA

I worked at 120VC full-time for less than a year

Pros

While searching for my next role, I discovered 120VC and their Project Leadership Program (PLP), personally led by the CEO. Their training is a true Master class in leadership and change management that the company offers to every potential and new employee. Upon completion, I went straight to work on projects with one of 120VC's premiere entertainment studio clients. The CEO and management team is of the highest... integrity, personally cares about each individual on the team, and ensures their professional development. Great benefits for a consulting firm too, for example, unlimited PTO which you can take advantage of between projects to celebrate your achievements and recharge for the next big adventure.

Cons

None, personally an ex-cel-lent experience!

Advice to Management

"Keep on being cool, honey bunny" (Tarantino "Pulp Fiction" movie reference)

120VC2019-08-11
  2. "Project management consulting in the Bahamas."

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at 120VC full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Really great client portfolio. - Not a stiff consulting firm. - Great benefits. - Unlimited time Off!! So long as projects are on target and client is happy. - Super-driven CEO who is very collaborative with the team. - Free GrubHub meal expense reimbursement.

Cons

- Must help ensure you are staffed or utilized. But that’s at any consulting firm. - They are working on 401k match.

120VC2018-06-30

Discover more reviews about 120VC.