2evolve - Good progression opportunities | Glassdoor.co.in

"Good progression opportunities"

Current Employee - Anonymous in Sydney

I have been working at 2evolve full-time for more than a year

Pros

In the last 1-2 years I've been working here, I have seen many people start off as newbies and get promoted into team leader and shift leader positions. Some are also promoted into the corporate side. There are bonuses paid each week which is very rewarding if you hit the targets. The office environment is high energy and very fun to be in, not only during team huddles but throughout the day. There are coaches to help you if you are falling behind.

Cons

It is a sales based role so there are obviously targets to hit. There's an minority of new starters who have an entitled attitude as though success in sales is guaranteed after training. Just like other sales role, you do need a positive attitude and be resilient, as there are going to be times where results will be slower than usual. You also need to take initiative and think about why some calls were successful while others weren't. Unfortunately some new callers lose sight of that and give up too early.

2evolve2019-11-28
  1. "Toxic"

Former Employee - Data Entry and Records Coordinator in Sydney

I worked at 2evolve full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Semi decent wage , if you got in with upper management you got looked after.

Cons

Excessive hours with 0 compensation or thanks( Finished at just before midnight one christmas eve ) Toxic as hell management, manipulative, Nasty, Bullying (goes right to the top )

Continue reading
    2evolve2020-01-23

"Easy progression, laid back environment, fabulous people!"

I have been working at 2evolve full-time

Pros

I started at 2evolve a year ago, within 8 weeks I progressed to Shift leader, 3 months later I was team leader and now senior management. The organisation are quick to promote within and recognize potential. I'd never had any experience within the fundraising sector but it feels great when your hard work benefits non profit organisations!

Cons

If you don't do well with KPIs the job isn't for you. But for those driven by targets you'll love it.

2evolve2019-11-19

Discover more reviews about 2evolve.