Cover image for 7Span

Add a Review

Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Finally I found the company where I feel it's mine.

14 Feb 2022 - Node Js Developer in Ahmedabad
    Business Outlook

Pros

The best company in town which follows the rules of US standard company. -- They value your efforts, hard work, and dedication. -- They take care of employee's personal growth. They support employee to learn something new. All management teams also took participants for the same. -- Company follows the slogan "If you taking care of your employee, your employee defiantly taking care your organization". -- Management team is always happy to hear your problem and try to find out the solution as soon as possible. -- The best part of the company is there are too many departments like HR department, backend team, frontend team, etc.. but for all, there is the same chair, same place, same table and same break time. As I see in other companies the lunchtime is also different - different. Where it's not here. So I feel like my family. -- For employee fresh time company build canteen as well. So that employees feel fresh while lunch and tea time. -- Company has 4 offices on the same floor but for every employee, entry is allowed in any office. -- The big advantage to joining is the company is we will learn multiple platforms if you are interested. (As my experience I left my first worked organization due to PHP, after joining here I am too much happy to work with this platform).

Cons

-- Not found any cons yet.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great company for career improvement

13 Oct 2022 - Workday Consultant
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Been here for almost 1 year and learned so many things. - Friendly environment and stable management. - Growing and taking great projects for developers to expand their career options.

Cons

- Did not found any yet.

2. 5.0
    Current Employee

This is a great place to work

14 Sep 2022 - Frontend Developer
    Business Outlook

Pros

This is a great place to work, I've been there for a few months now. I feel as if I have worked here for a long time.Everyone over here are so talented and multitasking.I am happy to be a part of 7Span.

Cons

All Good here No Cons

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about 7Span.

7Span Photos