"Store Assistant"

No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at ALDI part-time for more than a year

Pros

Work life Balance Friendly Environment Great management team Encouraged to work hard Good working relationships

Cons

Can't seem to find any cons at the moment. Like every other workplace that faces challenges on a day to day basis. Just highly recommend.

Continue reading
  1. "GREAT COMPANY TO WORK FOR"

Current Employee - Grocery Clerk

I have been working at ALDI full-time

Pros

great pay great benefits and raises

Cons

Not enough OT, not much bad about the company

"Not for the faint of heart but being able to keep up in this demanding, fast paced retail environment has it's perks."

Former Employee - Store Manager Trainee in Sugar Land, TX

I worked at ALDI full-time for less than a year

Pros

+ industry leading wages Associates - $12/hr, Shift Mgr - $16/hr, SMT - $23/hr, Store Manager - $75,000+/yr + great work environment + excellent training + health, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k + 40-50 hr/wk with paid overtime Very fast paced so work hours fly by. I loved working at Aldi. The pay was great! Benefits great! Was training to be a store manager so a lot was expected of me but I was totally up for it. My store manager loved my work, associates loved my fairness, customers loved me.

Cons

+ work/life balance + walked 28,000 steps/day!!! Never thought I would be fired for clocking in only minutes late!!

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about ALDI.