Cover image for Accelify

Former Employee

Stay away

21 Jan 2021 - Marketing
    Business Outlook

Pros

some people were nice and food was ordered from time to time.

Cons

bad management, bad structure, no direction and no growth

Be the first to find this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Innovative Company & Amazing Co-Workers

27 Apr 2019 - Senior Client Manager in Miami, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

Working with exceptional students has always been my passion; I was an Exceptional Student Education Teacher for five years, but after the first year my school district implemented the Accelify system, I knew it was time for a shift in career paths for me, so I decided to join the Accelify Team. Working at Accelify has allowed me to be a part of something great. It provided me the opportunity to help other teachers implement the use of a system to develop quality educational Plans for exceptional students. Accelify is a very fast-paced working environment that requires quick thinking and learning. The work, although challenging at times, it is just as rewarding in the end. My co-workers are amazing and always willing to work together. The leadership team is not only very receptive to their employee's suggestions, but more importantly, they quickly react to and address any concerns.

Cons

Like with any other company, you may encounter a clash in personality with a particular person, but it's all in how the leadership team reacts to it that matters.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Fun, exciting work environment, great co-workers

28 Mar 2019 - Client Manager in New York, NY
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great, intelligent people to work with. Free snacks and travel benefits. There is a lot to do, a lot to improve on, and a lot of obstacles for new process development. If you like challenges and solving problems, this is a good company to work for. The most enjoyable part is the employees, all very hardworking, dedicated individuals who are welcoming and smart.

Cons

You have to adapt and learn new skills quickly. Other than that, I haven't had any bad experiences working at this company.

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Accelify.