Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Employee

Good

Sep 15, 2021 - Sales Associate
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good training all the time

Cons

Not always room for growth

1. 5.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to get your foot in the door!

Jul 23, 2021 - Sales Executive in Evanston, IL
    Business Outlook

Pros

*Stable, full time 9 to 5 with benefits *Free Snacks *Employee vacation contests *Sales training

Cons

*Thick skin for cold calls *Client decisions can cause loss of your position at a moment's notice

Continue reading
  2. 1.0
    Former Employee

Woefully Incompetent Management

Oct 21, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you can make it here, you can make it anywhere.

Cons

It's no secret that the turnover is rough. Cold calling is a notoriously thankless job and it's no different here. The thing that sets Acquirent apart from other companies in this space is the complete and utter lack of respect from all facets of the management towards the reps. They treat their employees like garbage and then turn around and scratch their heads about how turnover could possibly be so bad. They ask for advice on how to improve, and then become combative when you make a suggestion and explain why it can't be done. I watched every single top performer leave the company, and each one was disrespected in new and creative way as they left; how do you think that looks to the people that are still in the building? Do you really think that builds trust within an organization? How am I to react when I see somebody's already paid for President's Club ticket thrown in the trash, or earned commissions never making it to reps? It certainly doesn't give me any amount of confidence that I'm going to be treated well. I don't want to give off the impression that management is doing this in malice; in fact I think that gives them too much credit. It is just pure and unadulterated incompetence. It's a complete lack of foresight, something that is painfully apparent in every decision that's made. We had an incredibly young workforce, and even we would cringe and laugh at these constant missteps, baffled that people with "years of experience" in the industry could get everything so wrong. As we've all moved on to jobs at much larger and more reputable companies and kept in touch, we still recount the hilariously unforgivable things that happened to us while at Acquirent, and how absolutely none of it would be tolerated or even entertained at a real company. I would be very surprised if this company still existed in 5 years.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Acquirent.