Aditi Consulting - Company that promotes politics and micro management | Glassdoor.co.in

"Company that promotes politics and micro management"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

I have been working at Aditi Consulting full-time

Pros

you can visit US in 1 or 2 year of your joining but make sure you know how to please the managers.

Cons

1. They value the tenure over skills. 2. Promote regionalism without saying it. 3. Heavily political management all across and everyone trying to establish their own self without caring about their teams. 4. Promotion go to those who actually have no significant contribution but know how to keep pleasing the managers in the US. 5. The executive managers does not get involved in looking at issues on the ground, may be they do it intentionally. 6. Too much work pressure and no job security.

Continue reading
    Aditi Consulting2019-11-23
  1. "Top recruiting companies"

Current Contractor - Senior Income Tax Specialist in Ridgefield Park, NJ

I have been working at Aditi Consulting for less than a year

Pros

Aditi has a very efficient team. They take very good care of their employees. I would love to continue working with them.

Cons

I have no cons so far.

Aditi Consulting2020-02-04
  2. "Amazing Employer"

Current Employee - Excel Programmer in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Aditi Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

Very proactive, hands on and personally involved with employees. Several different managers and consultants guided me through the onboarding process and were very helpful with all of the paperwork and other procedures required for a successful engagement. Over the course of my assignment, I have received numerous phone calls, text messages and emails about my status and any issues (there were none) with the client for whom I developed sophisticated data analytics applications in Microsoft Excel. It's very rare to work with a company that is so focused on partnering with its employees to ensure maximum professional success. I feel that this employer really cares about me and wants me to achieve what is possible and beyond. Hopefully my performance reflects positively on this employer and is indicative of the quality of the services they offer to their clients.

Cons

No downsides to working for Aditi Consulting!

Continue reading
    Aditi Consulting2020-01-30

Discover more reviews about Aditi Consulting.