1. "Best place to work. Amazing people!"

Former Employee - IT Recruiter in Bangalore

I worked at Aditi Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

It is the best company when it comes to employee relations, employee engagement, work-life balance. It feels like home. I couldn't get adjusted to the night shift that's why I left the company.

Cons

Nothing. There is no issues

Continue reading
  1. "Marketing Specialist"

Current Contractor - Customer Marketing

I have been working at Aditi Consulting

Pros

I enjoyed partnering with Aditi Consulting in my most recent job search. They were super attentive and followed-up with me every step of the interview process to ensure I was set up for success. I really appreciated the quick calls before and after interviews as well as their quick responses to any questions I had. Aditi Consulting does a great job at building relationships with their clients during the interview process and maintaining those relationships while on assignment. Thank you so much for helping me get my foot in the door and landing the job!

Cons

I have no cons as they have been a great partner in my job search.

2. "My honest experience"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Aditi Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

In the time that I have been with Aditi, we have been faced with many challenges and I have watched the CEO listen to all of the employees and we continue to adapt and change with everything thrown our way. The management staff is very supportive and is leading with helping employees grow, thrive, and become very successful. I have yet to see any negatives in my department or other areas that I work with. I think they are doing a great job with incentives as well as keeping employees very happy. Working with such a talented group of people makes it a lot easier to do my job and to continue to learn from others.

Cons

None at the moment. Leadership has been great at listening and implementation.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Aditi Consulting.