Employee Review

1. 4.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Few changes made can make us a great organisation!

15 Jun 2020 - Recruiter in Bangalore
    Business Outlook

Pros

Work hard party hard attitude. Incentives. Process oriented procedures. Will really work up on suggestions or advices (hopefully) addressed and brings in necessary changes. People who make good sense to me in Aditi are Britto(Jack of all), Venkat(Researcher and a good Strategist), John(everyone's favourite) Jevin and Prasul(Total Professionals) Satya and Manoj(great resources) may be a lot more if I can explore.

Cons

I heard a lot about Micromanagement in ADITI even before stepping in, thinking it wouldn't effect me if I can just mind my business. But looks like it isn't the case, Micromanagement is deeply rooted. Unqualified Technical Managers are a real challenge! specifically on challenging accounts. We don't need managers who can blabber technical explainations without any real meaning in it and mislead recruiters with the false information which eventually effects their performance. Probably Operations team or who so ever has authority on this should closely monitor things. I could see a lot of succesful process oriented recruiters without any Tech or Non Tech knowledge, all they learnt is to be aggressive and make money without even realising what experience or knowledge they're bagging in. Usually you get popular in Aditi with the money you make, not with the skills. Not at all a fan of this. Policies and other meetings (other than All hands) from pd dptmt can be team specific according to the team's availability, instead of scheduling in whatever order you guys follow. This way we can avoid the time clashes (which used to eventually end up in skipping the important meetings).

Continue reading
    1 person found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Contractor

Great company to work for!

3 Jun 2021 - Full Stack Engineer in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Attentive throughout the interview process / job assignment

Cons

Benefits are not the best

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Contractor

Highly recommended!

28 May 2021 - Taxonomist
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Excellent opportunities with big tech names. - Charlene (Senior Technical Recruiter) and Jiji (Client Service Manager) have been an absolute pleasure to work with. They have been extremely professional, reliable and supportive throughout the whole hiring process.

Cons

None that I can think of.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Aditi Consulting.