1. "Few changes made can make us a great organisation!"

4.0
    Current Employee - Recruiter in Bangalore

I have been working at Aditi Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

Work hard party hard attitude. Incentives. Process oriented procedures. Will really work up on suggestions or advices (hopefully) addressed and brings in necessary changes. People who make good sense to me in Aditi are Britto(Jack of all), Venkat(Researcher and a good Strategist), John(everyone's favourite) Jevin and Prasul(Total Professionals) Satya and Manoj(great resources) may be a lot more if I can explore.

Cons

I heard a lot about Micromanagement in ADITI even before stepping in, thinking it wouldn't effect me if I can just mind my business. But looks like it isn't the case, Micromanagement is deeply rooted. Unqualified Technical Managers are a real challenge! specifically on challenging accounts. We don't need managers who can blabber technical explainations without any real meaning in it and mislead recruiters with the false information which eventually effects their performance. Probably Operations team or who so ever has authority on this should closely monitor things. I could see a lot of succesful process oriented recruiters without any Tech or Non Tech knowledge, all they learnt is to be aggressive and make money without even realising what experience or knowledge they're bagging in. Usually you get popular in Aditi with the money you make, not with the skills. Not at all a fan of this. Policies and other meetings (other than All hands) from pd dptmt can be team specific according to the team's availability, instead of scheduling in whatever order you guys follow. This way we can avoid the time clashes (which used to eventually end up in skipping the important meetings).

Continue reading
  1. "Marketing Specialist"

5.0
    Current Contractor - Customer Marketing

I have been working at Aditi Consulting

Pros

I enjoyed partnering with Aditi Consulting in my most recent job search. They were super attentive and followed-up with me every step of the interview process to ensure I was set up for success. I really appreciated the quick calls before and after interviews as well as their quick responses to any questions I had. Aditi Consulting does a great job at building relationships with their clients during the interview process and maintaining those relationships while on assignment. Thank you so much for helping me get my foot in the door and landing the job!

Cons

I have no cons as they have been a great partner in my job search.

2. "My honest experience"

5.0
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Aditi Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

In the time that I have been with Aditi, we have been faced with many challenges and I have watched the CEO listen to all of the employees and we continue to adapt and change with everything thrown our way. The management staff is very supportive and is leading with helping employees grow, thrive, and become very successful. I have yet to see any negatives in my department or other areas that I work with. I think they are doing a great job with incentives as well as keeping employees very happy. Working with such a talented group of people makes it a lot easier to do my job and to continue to learn from others.

Cons

None at the moment. Leadership has been great at listening and implementation.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Aditi Consulting.