1. "Great Management with awesome team members"

Current Employee - Content Review Analyst in Bangalore

I have been working at Aditi Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros

Management is very transparent, they are always there to listen to your problems and work towards providing solutions. I, Dev Raj Chhetri, work in client location and Kiran Kumar Carmilus is my reporting manager in Aditi Staffing. He never made me feel left out and was always there to help me out in any situation and to support me. To be honest, he is one of the best manager I have worked with. He is always around if you need anything or any help. Whether you work in client location or in Aditi's own office, they treat all as one. Company understands work-life balance and actually respects that. One for all and all for one goes perfectly with this Company.

Cons

I can't think of any. Being working from past 16 months and haven't faced any problem till date.

Continue reading
  1. "Marketing Specialist"

Current Contractor - Customer Marketing

I have been working at Aditi Consulting

Pros

I enjoyed partnering with Aditi Consulting in my most recent job search. They were super attentive and followed-up with me every step of the interview process to ensure I was set up for success. I really appreciated the quick calls before and after interviews as well as their quick responses to any questions I had. Aditi Consulting does a great job at building relationships with their clients during the interview process and maintaining those relationships while on assignment. Thank you so much for helping me get my foot in the door and landing the job!

Cons

I have no cons as they have been a great partner in my job search.

2. "My honest experience"

Current Employee - Account Manager in Bellevue, WA

I have been working at Aditi Consulting full-time for less than a year

Pros

In the time that I have been with Aditi, we have been faced with many challenges and I have watched the CEO listen to all of the employees and we continue to adapt and change with everything thrown our way. The management staff is very supportive and is leading with helping employees grow, thrive, and become very successful. I have yet to see any negatives in my department or other areas that I work with. I think they are doing a great job with incentives as well as keeping employees very happy. Working with such a talented group of people makes it a lot easier to do my job and to continue to learn from others.

Cons

None at the moment. Leadership has been great at listening and implementation.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Aditi Consulting.