Advance Financial - Great place to work! This company sets the standard for suburb customer service. | Glassdoor.co.in
Pros
  • "Great Pay, great health benefits; paid vacations" (in 41 reviews)

• "Fun culture,open to feedback,great benefits and good pay" (in 36 reviews)

Cons
  • "The store is open 24/7 therefore some of the hours may be undesirable" (in 17 reviews)

• "I feel so much a part of the energy that at times I find work/life balance a challenge" (in 11 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Great place to work! This company sets the standard for suburb customer service."

Current Employee - Customer Care Agent in Nashville, TN (US)
Current Employee - Customer Care Agent in Nashville, TN (US)

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Environment and atmosphere is very friendly and professional not only with customers but employees as well
supportive management team that's clear with training and expectations
competitive pay
fun learning and competitive games during the day that help motivate you in the day and help you learn

Cons

none so far, this is the best company I've worked for in my entire career. I love the difference here!

Advice to Management

I'd like to see more employees promoted from within in situations where supervisors are expected to be knowledgeable of company policies and procedures as opposed to bringing in supervisors from other companies because the culture is different here (which is a good thing). I've noticed in most instances seasoned AF employees are more helpful that the newer supervisors that are not as seasoned within AF.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Advance Financial Review"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Nashville, TN (US)
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Nashville, TN (US)

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Working at Advance Financial allows you the opportunity to truly help customers in a variety of ways.

Cons

There is a poor balance between your work and family life.

Advice to Management

Take employee opinions into considerations when staffing. If a particular employee always wants to open and the other employee always wants to close, schedule it that way instead of doing the opposite.

"Great Place"

Current Employee - Overnight Customer Service Representative in Clarksville, TN (US)

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Great environment
    Pay is excellent
    Benefits are awesome

Cons

I don't like the weekly store meetings, especially with working overnight and having to go to a meeting sometimes seems pointless

Advice to Management

Cut back on the weekly store meetings.

Discover more reviews about Advance Financial.