Advance Financial - Great place to work! This company sets the standard for suburb customer service. | Glassdoor.co.in
Pros
  • "company starts off with great pay and offers great benefits" (in 43 reviews)

• "Good pay good benefits staff is nice at some stores" (in 37 reviews)

Cons
  • "The store is open 24/7 therefore some of the hours may be undesirable" (in 18 reviews)

• "Hard to have a work/life balance" (in 12 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Great place to work! This company sets the standard for suburb customer service."

Current Employee - Customer Care Agent in Nashville, TN (US)
Current Employee - Customer Care Agent in Nashville, TN (US)

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Environment and atmosphere is very friendly and professional not only with customers but employees as well
supportive management team that's clear with training and expectations
competitive pay
fun learning and competitive games during the day that help motivate you in the day and help you learn

Cons

none so far, this is the best company I've worked for in my entire career. I love the difference here!

Advice to Management

I'd like to see more employees promoted from within in situations where supervisors are expected to be knowledgeable of company policies and procedures as opposed to bringing in supervisors from other companies because the culture is different here (which is a good thing). I've noticed in most instances seasoned AF employees are more helpful that the newer supervisors that are not as seasoned within AF.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "GREAT COMPANY"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

company is a great place to work. friendly atmosphere and positive attitudes through out all the stores

Cons

communication could be a little bit better on how consistant all the stores are suppost to be

2. "Very Nice Place to Work"

Current Employee - Customer Service
    Current Employee - Customer Service

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Pay is great, option of company paid health insurance or a buy up, 2 weeks vacation in first year, 5 sick days first year, optional extra week off for volunteering. Work is not too difficult and customers are appreciative when the transaction is complete.

Cons

Was promised every other weekend off when hired. Due to staffing issues that is not currently happening

Advice to Management

Hire more people. When one or two people taking time off results in everyone else working 10 hr days it becomes a problem. Especially when employees are not asked if they want to work overtime or not, they're just scheduled for it.

Discover more reviews about Advance Financial.