Advance Financial - Great place to work! This company sets the standard for suburb customer service. | Glassdoor.co.in
Pros
  • "Great Pay, great health benefits; paid vacations" (in 41 reviews)

• "Fun culture,open to feedback,great benefits and good pay" (in 36 reviews)

Cons
  • "The store is open 24/7 therefore some of the hours may be undesirable" (in 17 reviews)

• "I feel so much a part of the energy that at times I find work/life balance a challenge" (in 11 reviews)

Employee Review

Employee Review

"Great place to work! This company sets the standard for suburb customer service."

Current Employee - Customer Care Agent in Nashville, TN (US)
Current Employee - Customer Care Agent in Nashville, TN (US)

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Environment and atmosphere is very friendly and professional not only with customers but employees as well
supportive management team that's clear with training and expectations
competitive pay
fun learning and competitive games during the day that help motivate you in the day and help you learn

Cons

none so far, this is the best company I've worked for in my entire career. I love the difference here!

Advice to Management

I'd like to see more employees promoted from within in situations where supervisors are expected to be knowledgeable of company policies and procedures as opposed to bringing in supervisors from other companies because the culture is different here (which is a good thing). I've noticed in most instances seasoned AF employees are more helpful that the newer supervisors that are not as seasoned within AF.

Other Employee Reviews

Other Employee Reviews

1. "First 30 Days"

Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Nashville, TN (US)
    Current Employee - Customer Service Representative in Nashville, TN (US)

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Advanced Financial gets their employees involved in activities within the community as well as with co-workers. Within the first month I have won free tickets to Nashville Soccer Club's first home game and signed up for the company basketball team. I feel AF cares about their employees more than other companies I have worked at.

Cons

AF is open 24/7. With that being the case, sometimes it is difficult to balance work life with personal life. You must be very flexible with Advance Financial in order to work here.

Advice to Management

I would like to get involved in more activities within the company. My advice would be to send an email to every employee monthly about new activities they can sign up for.

2. "It's Different! In A Good Way!"

Current Employee - Online
    Current Employee - Online

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

First job I've worked at where the employees are treated as important as the customers we service. Very positive atmosphere! Values of the company have a traditional type feeling. It's very authentic! :)

Cons

If you aren't a people person than this job probably might not be a good fit for you.

Discover more reviews about Advance Financial.