Advance Financial - A great place to work! | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "A great place to work!"

Current Employee - Verification Specialist in Nashville, TN

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time for less than a year

Pros

This job is a blessing! It was everything that I prayed for in my new employment opportunity. My supervisor is so down to earth and has been extremely flexible with my shift with allowing me to get any extra hours available after 2 weeks on the job. The give you all the tools and help to make sure you know your job and what to expect. I love how the company does give backs to the community but even more how the... support and encourage their employees to do the same. I am very involved in my church so to know when I need to be out for helping my church in events my company will pay me for those hours serving in charity events. It truly is a blessing to work here for me and look to retire from this job.

Cons

I honestly can say I have no complaints. This job has been great to me!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work. I appreciate all my supervisors and trainers beyond measure. I am so very thankful to work for this company.

Advance Financial2018-05-03
  1. "Employee first environment"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

A company that always looks for ways to enhance the employee experience. Owners that ask for suggestions regarding health care, 401K, and student loan debit. A company that offers free health, and buy up options for all employees. Top rate pay for driven individuals, and those looking for an amazing work environment.

Cons

No negatives working for Advance Financial.

Advice to Management

Thank you for all you do to help improve our work experience.

Advance Financial2019-10-29
  2. "This is a great place to work!"

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time for less than a year

Pros

Low-stress environment, friendly and encouraging management, well structured, thorough training process, total hours worked, great mission and core values, amazing benefits.

Cons

No set schedules, sometimes alone in the work place.

Advice to Management

Try testing out set schedules, it may not work for everyone but it could increase QoL for some places.

Advance Financial2019-10-27

Discover more reviews about Advance Financial.