Advance Financial - Crazy work hours | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "Crazy work hours"

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative

I worked at Advance Financial full-time for less than a year

Pros

Good pay, good benefits, good employees, close to the house

Cons

The hours are CRAZY!! Very inconsistent, not a good job for a single parent like myself

Advance Financial2019-08-16
  1. "Great company, could be better though"

Current Employee - Store Manager

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company pays for health insurance, which is a great benefit. It's a pretty high deductible but you can't complain about free. There are buy up options for those who chose to. The company offers a good bonus structure. Id does require your store to be profitable to bonus though, so if you've got a new store it may take some time.

Cons

The company 401K match could be better.. it's currently at 5%, but given the revenue of this company I believe 8-10% would be more appropiate. This is the lowest 401K match I've ever received. Also, the ability to move from store manager to ops seems to have stopped now that the company is not growing their number of stores so rapidly anymore.

Advice to Management

Please increase the 401K match. It wouldn't do a huge number to the companies bottom line, but an 8-10% match would put this benefit in line with the rest of the benefits. If you want to encourage seniority, maybe have the match increase to 10% after say a year or two years. It would be greatly appreciated and really help us save for our families future.

Advance Financial2019-09-08

Advance Financial Response

September 13, 2019Recruiter

Thank you for your feedback! We are proud of all of our benefits and are always looking to provide the best package possible. We have made note of your suggestion and will pass it along! Thank you for all that you do and for helping to make Advance Financial the best place it can ...

2. "I love working at Advance Financial"

Current Employee - Current Employee

I have been working at Advance Financial full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great benefits. Love the help with paying back my student loans

Cons

Never enough time to get everything done.

Advance Financial2019-08-30

Advance Financial Response

September 13, 2019Recruiter

We are so happy to hear that you love it here! The student loan benefit is a direct result of employee feedback, so it's great to see a tenured employee using it. Thank you for all that you do to make Advance Financial great!

Discover more reviews about Advance Financial.