Aetion - Amazing Company with an Amazing Mission! | Glassdoor.co.in

"Amazing Company with an Amazing Mission!"

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition Partner in New York, NY

I have been working at Aetion full-time for less than a year

Pros

An amazing group of people working towards an amazing mission! The company allows full autonomy and the opportunity to gain experience that you could not gain elsewhere! Everyone is super friendly and collaborative. The perks are also a huge plus, as they reflect the perks of a large a tech company.

Cons

The office location in Times Square.

Aetion2019-11-14

Aetion Response

November 18, 2019

We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with us and we did get a kick out of the Times Square location comment - it can be crowded to get into the office some days but we look forward to our new office space coming in a few months. We're glad to have an awesome team working towards our mission so we reward through perks and autonomy. Keep up the great work!

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Great company, great people, great mission - a great place to work!"

No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Aetion full-time for less than a year

Pros

As many other reviews have stated, Aetion is a great company who has attracted great people, working toward a great mission. Lots of perks and a the culture is the right balance of fun and serious...it is a fantastic place to work. I feel informed through clear corporate and appropriate communication from corporate. it's evident they have and will continue to work hard on this. Lots of support provided through recruiting, hr and team onboarding process.

Cons

Quick growing and changing organization, requires someone who is a self-starter and isn't afraid to ask questions they need answered. this is not the environment for everyone.

Aetion2020-01-09

Aetion Response

January 9, 2020

Thanks for bringing us into 2020 with this review! The A-Team recently brought on two new great in-house recruiters and a consultant to automate our on-boarding processes so we're glad to see you felt supported. We also continue to work on communication and hold monthly All-Hands meetings to share company updates + have an upcoming full day rally to bring employees together.

Continue reading
  2. "Was pretty good"

Former Employee - Software Developer
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Aetion full-time

Pros

Fun office, nice co-workers, strong middle managment

Cons

Upper management was confusing and opaque

Aetion2020-02-19

Discover more reviews about Aetion.