1. "Familier & Employee Friendly Enviornment to work"

Current Employee - Software QA Engineer In Gurgaon in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Ahead WebSoft Technologies full-time for more than a year

Pros

I have being working here since more than 1 year and it felt very nice & pledged to work with the dedicated & enthusiastic team who always try to deliver the project & assigned work on time. Ambience is very good, friendly & supportive which give us more comfort, confidence & motivation to give our best as much as we can. Management staff is also very good & supportive in every aspect.

Cons

I have not find any cons yet as everything seems very smooth, nice & as per employees convenience.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

1. "Could not have asked for a better company to start with."

Current Employee - Android Developer in Gurgaon, Haryana

I have been working at Ahead WebSoft Technologies full-time for less than a year

Pros

- The upper management treats everyone equally. - HR is a keen listener and helps with almost everything(literally) - The environment is good and makes you feel like home.

Cons

Haven't found any till now.

2. "DevOps Engineer Profile"

Current Employee - Devops Engineer in Gurgaon, Haryana

Pros

1. As a fresher i would recommend to join this company to understand the integrations of technologies and deep understanding of technology which we can't learn in a big MNC. 2. good working culture. 3. Treats you as a family member. 4. celebrates festivals and birthdays performs dance nd drama for relaxation

Cons

Nothing as major just need to increase total leaves annually everything else is Good.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Ahead WebSoft Technologies.