"Life-changing Opportunity"

5.0
    Current Employee - Senior Partner in London, England

I have been working at Alpha FX full-time

Pros

Personal development, career growth, team spirit, great remuneration packages, culture, office space. Alpha is a phenomenal company to be a part of

Cons

Worth knowing for new hires, but this isn’t typically a con for people that have longer careers at Alpha: Hard work and humility are must haves - feedback will be constant and transparent, and a culture of combined ownership will force you to work hard and improve continuously. No putting your feet up!

Other Employee Reviews

1. COVID-19

"Great opportunity"

5.0
    Current Employee - Settlements in Paddington, England

I have been working at Alpha FX full-time for more than a year

Pros

Having worked at Alpha a little over 2 years, I can truly say I have loved every second of it. The culture is fantastic. Not only does it focus on the team as a whole, but each individual as well. Everyone works together towards a common goal, celebrate each other’s achievements and give honest and helpful feedback to help you improve. The leadership team is inspiring yet very approachable. Expectations are very high, but also fair. Going the extra mile is always recognised and rewarded. You can expect progression if you are willing to put the work in. You are encouraged not only to work hard but also to maintain a healthy work-life balance. We have a gym which you are able to use at any point during the day, and a fully stocked bar to help unwind on a Friday (before COVID!).

Cons

As a fast growth company, some areas have been stretched at times but this has already been sorted and your work is always recognised and appreciated.

"Learned A Lot"

4.0
    Former Employee - Operations in London, England

I worked at Alpha FX full-time

Pros

- Hands on approach to learning - thrown in straight away. A lot is expected from you day 1 but learned so much and so quickly that way. - Really social and energetic culture - No real hierarchy. Felt I could speak my mind!

Cons

- Found early starts hard at first but got used to it.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Alpha FX.