Employee Review

Former Employee

Good company

Oct 12, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Good company good team good

Cons

Nothing that i can think of

3 people found this review helpful
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Dynamic and Supportive Environment

Nov 1, 2021 - Senior AWS Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Good career opportunities - Very competitive salary - Honest team members and senior management - A no-nonsense work-hard-play-hard culture that not only pushes people to perform but also rewards them for doing so

Cons

- The working hours and the high-performance environment might not be for everyone, your mileage may vary

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Experience at Alpha

Nov 1, 2021 - Settlements Administrator
    Business Outlook

Pros

I quit my previous job to move onto a more challenging and exciting career and Alpha has been able to provide just that. It’s a very lively and progressive company whereby every day is different and full of positive challenges that help provide a sense of achievement and significantly develops my skills. The rapid growth of the organisation opens up lots of opportunities for progression in all areas, from working abroad to becoming a shareholder. I would definitely recommend a career for alpha for anyone seeking a challenging yet fun career in a company which has proven to be exceptional at what it does.

Cons

Alpha has a proven to be growing at a rapid pace whereby change is inevitable, I wouldn’t recommend this for someone who can’t adapt, deal with constructive feedback and seeks a sedentary 9-5 desk job, the company and role are too proactive and progressive.

1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Alpha FX.