Employee Review

Current Employee, less than 1 year

Dynamic and Supportive Environment

Nov 1, 2021 - Senior AWS Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Good career opportunities - Very competitive salary - Honest team members and senior management - A no-nonsense work-hard-play-hard culture that not only pushes people to perform but also rewards them for doing so

Cons

- The working hours and the high-performance environment might not be for everyone, your mileage may vary

Continue reading
    3 people found this review helpful
  1. 4.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Innovative business

Jan 16, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Approachable and honest culture Great and decent people work there

Cons

Hard and long work hours are expected

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Experience at Alpha

Nov 1, 2021 - Settlements Administrator
    Business Outlook

Pros

I quit my previous job to move onto a more challenging and exciting career and Alpha has been able to provide just that. It’s a very lively and progressive company whereby every day is different and full of positive challenges that help provide a sense of achievement and significantly develops my skills. The rapid growth of the organisation opens up lots of opportunities for progression in all areas, from working abroad to becoming a shareholder. I would definitely recommend a career for alpha for anyone seeking a challenging yet fun career in a company which has proven to be exceptional at what it does.

Cons

Alpha has a proven to be growing at a rapid pace whereby change is inevitable, I wouldn’t recommend this for someone who can’t adapt, deal with constructive feedback and seeks a sedentary 9-5 desk job, the company and role are too proactive and progressive.

1 person found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Alpha FX.