1. "one stop for SAP"

4.0
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Noida

I have been working at AltezzaSys full-time for less than a year

Pros

End to end SAP Consulting (implementation, training, staffing) all under one roof gives an employee a thorough Learning oriented opportunistic environment. Retention of employees is effortless, the bond, de-centralization of authority and work makes it even easier to zero on tasks. The environment of thorough discussions and opinion sharing gives a strong reason to be back at office everyday and improvise on the existing processes and build up the strategy for the upcoming projects.

Cons

If you are not someone with initiation/ownership taking quality working here for you could be boring because each one here take and delivers with full zeal and ownership of what they pick up. Micromanagement is not the taste here.

Continue reading

Other Employee Reviews

"I have been working full time."

4.0
    Current Employee - Web Developer in Noida

I have been working at AltezzaSys full-time for more than a year

Pros

It's a great working place, nice team to work with. Good management Co-operative seniors. Provide a healthy environment to work.

Cons

I don't see any type of cons.

""Best place to Work""

5.0
    Former Employee - SAP Consultant in Noida

I worked at AltezzaSys full-time for more than a year

Pros

Starting your career, well this is the place to start at. More and more learning Multiple tasks at once Nice healthy environment . Management supportive and easily approachable

Cons

No cons Company is nice

Discover more reviews about AltezzaSys.