Altran North America - company with a exciting/fun-filled environment , few hard working ppl and few run by boot-licking | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "company with a exciting/fun-filled environment , few hard working ppl and few run by boot-licking"

Former Employee - Technical Lead in Gurgaon, Haryana

I worked at Altran North America full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

work environment is good / jolly , WLB depends on the project and their delivery , some good ppl .

Cons

most of the managers seems non-technical or they lost the link, they dont understand the problem , Architect don't care in the beginning and at the end they bombard you. Again it depends on project .. and ofcourse some politics is everywhere , boot-lickers may be the favorite .

Advice to Management

either dont envolve manager in the tech talk , or keep Sr technical lead as your manager.

Altran North America2019-06-13
  1. "Human Resources Manager"

Current Employee - Human Resources Manager in Chennai

I have been working at Altran North America full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

Aricent is a great place to work with. I have been working with Aricent since last 18 years and there is no single instance where I felt the need to look out for another job. I can say that there is lot of scope for learning. You have flexible working hours, open culture and approachable management. If you are able to deliver your work on time, you can be your own boss. You will enjoy your work if you have passion...

Cons

Nothing in particular except the fact that office is bit far from City. Time spent on commuting can be utilized effectively if the office is nearby. This is the only disadvantage I face personally

Advice to Management

......

Altran North America2018-11-12
  2. "Good Company"

I have been working at Altran North America full-time

Pros

Flexible Work timings, Cabs are provided

Cons

Job Security, Lack of Onshore

Altran North America2019-07-18

Discover more reviews about Altran North America.