Amazon - Professional status | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "Professional status"

Current Employee - Catalogue Associate in Bangalore

I have been working at Amazon full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

flexibility in work timings and various other benefits like insurance provided to employees

Cons

I do not find any professional people, all politics playing leaders, hard to find non biassed influencing leaders, do not treat the employees with respect, lot of work pleasure, biggest con is Micro management with tools like Samay, expect us to work for long hours post office, no promotion for honest and hard working emplioyees

Advice to Management

Employees should be treated with respect and micro management needs to be stopped and corporate politics should be removed

Amazon2018-04-16
  1. "Good place to work"

Current Employee - Central Operations Associate in Tempe, AZ
    No Opinion of CEO

I have been working at Amazon part-time for more than a year

Pros

I really enjoy working for Amazon. I feel like you will go as far as you want to go with this company

Cons

In peak season things do get a little hactic

Amazon2019-12-26
  2. Helpful (2053)

"You Get What You Put In"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Amazon full-time

Pros

Really smart people, a lot of opportunity for growth, always encouraged to be innovative, think big, and create something new. Competitive salary and benefits with other major tech companies. 100% self motivating work environment. No dress code and 4 legged friends are welcome.

Cons

You have to be self motivated. NO ONE will hold your hand and tell you that you're doing a great job. If you need constant affirmations from management, this company isn't for you.

Advice to Management

More on-boarding training before new employees are thrown in the fire. The first couple of weeks can be very confusing on where to find the information you need that pertains to your job.

Amazon2016-01-11

Discover more reviews about Amazon.