1. "Helping enterprise organisations innovate and transform, drive digital & business model transformation"

5.0
    Current Employee - Sales Executive in Melbourne

I have been working at Anatas full-time for less than a year

Pros

The business is Innovative and Agile, deals with Transformation and Integration

Cons

limited solutions and partner offerings

Other Employee Reviews

"Still Waiting on Payment"

1.0
    Former Contractor - Anonymous Contractor

I worked at Anatas for less than a year

Pros

They are not afraid to use some of the latest and greatest technology. They offer remote work and allow you to be self-directed.

Cons

I am still waiting for payment on invoices which at the time of this review are now 7 months overdue. I could not in good faith recommend that anyone work for a company that fails to meet its obligations. In addition, they refuse to respond to communications regarding outstanding invoices.

Continue reading

"Beware: company does not pay invoices to its contractors"

1.0

I have been working at Anatas

Pros

This company was a great environment until they stopped paying invoices to contractors for past work.

Cons

Anatas owes many outstanding invoices to the team I was on. These invoices are now 6+ months due, and the company is not communicating with us about when and if these invoices will ever be paid. We estimate that the company owes over $150k in various invoices to members of the team. To companies: be aware that there are potential intellectual property (IP) issues with Anatas products and services, as at least our project was developed in part by work from contractors who have not been paid.

Continue reading

Discover more reviews about Anatas.