Employee Review

Current Employee, more than 1 year

Great place to work

Jan 4, 2022 - Account Manager in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

great culture, very collaborative environment, everyone helps each other,

Cons

working remotely, I miss all the people

CEO/Founder

Thank you for your comments. We have worked very hard to create a collaborative culture. A culture where everyone feels welcomed and valued. It is because of people like you that we have been awarded Best Places to Work in Washington in 2021. Thank you for being part of the great culture here at Apex.

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Not just a job - A career

Nov 5, 2020 - Business Development Executive in Seattle, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

Apex rocks! I have been with the company for going on 4 years now and in that time have been supported and trained to advance my career within the company from assistant to sales executive. The leadership at Apex hold a lot of value in employees being ‘continuous learners’ and rewards hard work with competitive salaries, benefits and promotion within the company. They support personal growth and work-life balance as well. I recently returned from maternity leave and have been so impressed with how supportive and flexible the company has been in my transition back to work. The way I have seen them handle the pandemic and changing state of the industry has also been stellar.

Cons

A couple of years ago I could have had some gripes to insert here about communication between sales and operations, but the leadership heard our cries at the time and has worked tirelessly to solve the divides and make the necessary personnel changes needed to foster greater collaboration and mutual respect between teams.

Continue reading

CEO/Founder

Thank you for your comment. I suspect that, over the past 4 years, you have been an integral part of making Apex rock! We have worked hard to make Apex a great place to work for everyone. Thank you for being part of what makes Apex great, and welcome back!!

2. 3.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great job if you are flexible with scheduling and don't mind hard work

Jan 29, 2021 - Warehouse Associate in Kent, WA
    Business Outlook

Pros

If you are a hard working and flexible individual, this employer will be willing to work with you. They will train and assist you as much as possible and will reward a person who is wants to work with as many hours as they can give. Their benefits package is decent and they have a retirement plan is not terrible either.

Cons

You must be willing to be flexible with what hours you work to be successful in this job. It can be physically demanding and may require early or late hours. If you are not able to deal with rapidly changing objectives or schedules. This is not the job for you.

CEO/Founder

Thank you for your comment. I appreciate that you recognized that flexibility is key in certain positions especially in the warehouse. We do have to juggle the demands of our customers while taking into consideration the balance we want our employees to have in their lives. Some employees want as many hours as we can give them, and others prefer to work a standard 40 hour week. Depending on the role, it can be hard to accommodate everyone's scheduling needs. Thank you for taking the time to post your comment. I wish you all the best.

Discover more reviews about Apex Facility Resources.