AppFolio - What's Not to Love? | Glassdoor.co.in

"What's Not to Love?"

Current Employee - Implementation Manager in Dallas, TX

I have been working at AppFolio full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

This company knows how to hire! I get the pleasure of working alongside quality and driven people-- all day long. From the top-down, the culture at AppFolio is one of a kind. Whether you are a top exec or brand new to the company, everybody is somebody here. My input is valued and my development is as important to my managers as it is to me. In my 2.5 years at AppFolio, I have had 3 promotions and the opportunities...

Cons

No cons at this time, other than too many snacks in the kitchen...

Advice to Management

Keep doing what you're doing. I love that in the past 2.5 years, I have seen us grow incredibly fast, yet I still feel as valued from day one as I do today. Management, from our CEO to our Department Managers, all take the time to know us as individuals. Our input matters. Do what you can to keep this-- as it sets AppFolio apart from other companies.

AppFolio2018-05-22

AppFolio Response

May 31, 2018CMO

Your input definitely matters - as we grow we continue to work on ways to increase the collaboration, teamwork and development for our employees. Thank you for taking the time to write such a thoughtful review - AppFolio is what we all make it !

1. "Great Culture and Exciting Products"

Current Employee - Customer Success Manager in Santa Barbara, CA

I have been working at AppFolio full-time for more than 2 years

Pros

Management is great. Very supportive and care about your personal career growth.

Cons

None come to mind, parking perhaps but that is how it goes when you area . fast paced company and growing rapidly.

AppFolio2019-05-23
  2. "So authentically happy here!"

Current Employee - Human Resources Manager in Santa Barbara, CA

I have been working at AppFolio full-time for more than 4 years

Pros

Smart & supportive teams working on interesting problems. Real people that are easy to connect with. Great perks like free yoga, snacks, and bringing your pup to work! But mostly- a leadership team that truly believes in work-life balance and supporting their employees in making a life for themselves in Santa Barbara.

Cons

We're growing (which is a pro to me) but can be a con to some who aren't as flexible.

Advice to Management

Continue to give time and be involved with new employees joining the team so they really know the business and the culture. That will help ensure our growth is stable!

AppFolio2019-05-02

Discover more reviews about AppFolio.