- Current Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★
Believe in yourself25 Mar 2023 - BPR Manager in HyderābādRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
Its a really very glad to work with them..
enjoying a lot and having a good timeContinue reading
Other Employee Reviews
- Former Employee, more than 3 years★★★★★
Apple is one of the best places you can work at for AR/VR1 Jun 2023 - AR Software Engineer in Cupertino, CARecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
- Meet top people - Work on the coolest products - Super ambitious projects
- Too much secrecy. Can't talk about anything or do anything outside work. - Sometimes a little too political.
- Current Employee, more than 10 years★★★★★
Challenging, Rewarding, but ZERO work/life balance. Most satisfying , most difficult and most rewarding job ever.28 Aug 2014 - Anonymous EmployeeRecommendCEO ApprovalBusiness Outlook
We work with geniuses - in every department, We create innovative products that thrill our customers and create new product categories - who else can say that?
ZERO ZERO ZERO work/life balance. Execs have been saying for YEARS that they understand and will make it better. But in actuality, it gets worse every year! It is obviously top management LIP SERVICE because if they meant it, they could fix it tomorrow. They have hundreds of BILLIONS in the bank. If they REALLY cared about employee work/life balance, they could bring aboard the right number of folks to make that issue dissolve. Sick of hearing the lies. Just don't lie about wanting to fix it, when they clearly DON'T care