Appway - Career killer, stay away if you are an engineer | Glassdoor.co.in

"Career killer, stay away if you are an engineer"

Current Employee - Software Engineer

I have been working at Appway full-time

Pros

Nice office and decent work-life balance since managers are so incompetent they cannot organize the flow of work to keep you busy. (but be prepared to work on useless stuff).

Cons

There is no learning opportunity at all, the technologies are creepy, old and badly implemented. Manager at every level do not care about people and do not have enough experience to lead the teams. HR is incapable to retain people and an inverse selection process is making the best leave and the old, incompetent developers/manager stay. In other words this is the worst choice you could make as an engineer, this company is a career killer. CTO is just a knick-knack.

Advice to Management

Stop making fake 5 star reviews on Glassdoor...the whole company is laughing at your back.

Appway2018-08-14

Other Employee Reviews

"Super Dynamic Organization"

Current Employee - Office Manager/Human Resources in New York, NY

I have been working at Appway full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

As someone that has worked for the New York office since the beginning, I can not say enough great things about this organization. From the culture down to the staff (globally), Appway is a class act. Never have I seen such passion, camaraderie and team work. It is a pleasure to be surrounded by such an amazing team!

Cons

Since we are still so new in New York, our notoriety is not quite out there, yet. BUT we are getting there.

Appway2014-07-07

"Horrible"

Former Employee - Software Engineer
    No Opinion of CEO

I worked at Appway full-time

Pros

Decent work life balance, that’ it

Cons

-Poor management policy -Extremely low wages -Higher management has no idea about the company as they are busy watching sports and doing Internal politics

Advice to Management

-Make sure you are listening to your employees instead of blindly forcing your decisions on them

Appway2019-03-12

Discover more reviews about Appway.