Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

A really great place to work!

Jun 2, 2021 - QA Interoperability Engineer in Hyderābād
    Business Outlook

Pros

I absolutely love my job. It’s fast paced, it’s challenging and pushes me to do more. I’m given autonomy to make things happen and the best part is you’re surrounded by like minded individuals that want the same thing. There’s no limit to my personal development - I have full control of what and how I want to learn. If I don’t understand something or need help, everyone is prepared to help in any capacity they can. In short, Aqua is a forward thinking and progressive organisation to work for.

Cons

The company is very fast paced with lots of exciting things going on at all times, the downside to this is that you can get caught up very quickly, so need to prioritise and find a work life balance.

4 people found this review helpful

Other Employee Reviews

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Advancement Oppourtunities

Jul 12, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

When you work hard, advancement opportunities will come with this company. Love my coworkers and the company culture. No complaints yet. Fast paced market that is constantly changing so you are never bored.

Cons

As becoming a unicorn (value of over 1 billion) and rapidly growing, individuals leave to go back to start up environments/more stable companies.

Be the first to find this review helpful
  2. 2.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

Leave

Jun 14, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Nothing the company went downhill

Cons

Too much to list here

2 people found this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Aqua Security Software.