Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Exciting and Forward Thinking Organization Focused on Enhancing the Lives of Older Adults

Oct 8, 2020 - Foundation President in Frederick, MD
    Business Outlook

Pros

Innovative, Forward Thinking, Empowering Asbury is focused on using technology and innovation to enhance the lives of the Asbury family. This includes both resident and associate family members! From using virtual reality in our assessment process to associate scholarships Asbury invests in the well being of the individual members of our family. All this while living out our creed to "do all the good we can" and changing the way society views aging. I'm proud to be part of this organization!

Cons

Continue working on extending freedom to associates to be accountable by making decisions on their own. This is an area of focus for Asbury and will continue I'm sure.

Continue reading

Asbury Communities Response

Employer Brand Manager

Thank you for sharing about our commitment to innovation in enhancing the lives of those we serve, we are proud to have you with us!

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great place to work

Sep 21, 2021 - Voice Engineer
    Business Outlook

Pros

Very good place to work. Need to agile and new challenges. Great team and leadership.

Cons

Like most companies especially not for profit, we continue to wear many hats to keep our selves organized.

Continue reading
  2. 4.0
    KEY NOT FOUND: jobLine.seasonal-current

Great work environment

Sep 21, 2021 - Sales Associate in Leesburg, VA
    Business Outlook

Pros

The workspace is very welcoming. The coworkers are quite friendly.

Cons

It can get too quiet in the office sometimes.

Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Asbury Communities.