Employee Review

1. 5.0
    Former Contractor, less than 1 year

Fab company to work for if you have a true passion for recruitment

Sep 1, 2021 - Talent Advocate in Reading, England, England
    Business Outlook

Pros

Excellent work life balance. They really do know how to treat you here. The CEO Pete is always around and you can easily talk to him, he's great. The people are driven by success and have a track record of developing some of the best recruiters in the industry. - If you're looking to get into recruitment, this is definitely the place to do so. Whilst at AF I was shown nothing but understanding, I had a serious health issue and even on contract they paid me and looked after me, for that I'll always have a soft spot in my heart. Big up Hannah Gardiner who was an amazing manager.

Cons

Not the place to be if you don't intend to Earn It, Own It, Love It.

1. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Awesome Company to work for!!

Oct 14, 2021 - Technical Recruiter in Denver, CO
    Business Outlook

Pros

- competitive base salaries - amazing flexible work culture - fun incentive trips each quarter - continuous training throughout your entire career - uncapped significant commission scale with quarterly bonuses!

Cons

cant't think of any at all!

2. 5.0
    Former Employee, more than 1 year

You'll Actually Love Where You Work

Jul 20, 2021 - Business Development Consultant in Austin, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

I worked as a Business Development Consultant at AF for about a year. I have absolutely loved my time working here. From day one, you get a sense that you matter to this company. There are not too many places that do the same. Austin Fraser is such a great place to make a career. 401k matching, unlimited PTO, Flexible working (work at home or Hawaii or the office, your choice). They also have great work events and gatherings which I always enjoyed. One of the other important aspects of Austin Fraser is reputation. This is not some other recruiting agency with 50 mediocre recruiters and BD's that are sloppy and upset key players. Our clients came back to us over and over again because of the service we provided and that comes from the people you are working with. Businesses and people knew who we were and that really does make your job a lot easier. Management is great James Lafferty, Zachary Tickle and Kelly Kohn- my manager. They only want you to succeed and they take the extra step to make sure you get to where you want to be. I would say one of the best parts about my role was that they were not cramming numbers down your throat. I came from a background with very unrealistic metrics and terrible management, and this is the complete opposite. They understand it takes time to build a client base. I mean, you're building a book of business. All in all, I can't say enough good things about this place, I'm serious. If I was reading this I would think this was some fake review by the company, but it's not. This is really a great place to be for all levels of experience.

Cons

There are only a few things I would change about Austin Fraser. #1. The base salary -- I think the base salary is good, hear me out. Could it be better? I would say so. It does take some time to build a good book of business on the BD side of things. That being said, the base salary is something you can live off of and not stress about bills each night - I just think you could raise it up a tad. #2 Expand. I love the Austin-based business/talent approach, but I feel you are missing out on a ton of business and candidates. Other than that, I would say you have an amazing place to work.

Continue reading
    Be the first to find this review helpful

Discover more reviews about Austin Fraser.