BASF - Excellent place to learn | Glassdoor.co.in

"Excellent place to learn"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

I worked at BASF full-time

Pros

Excellent place to learn and build experience. They are slow at decision making, but once made it is precise and accurate. Very high standards of safety adopted

Cons

India management is too hierarchical always boasting about their experience and limiting new ideas from young. Too much politics and internally the future of the organisation and its management is already decided, once join it is easy to predict who will be next in line for a role. Most of the management focuses on me, myself and I.

Advice to Management

Give opportunities to the new leaders, let them grow just like someone let you grow. If you do not understand this it is worthless being at leadership positions.

BASF2019-05-11
  1. "Intern at BASF"

Former Employee - Software Intern in Mumbai

I worked at BASF for less than a year

Pros

Found HR persons very encouraging and supportive.

Cons

Discrimination between permanent employs and contractual employs

Advice to Management

If there is any day which is going to be celebrated mail should go to every employ (either permanent or contractual),intern and other staff

BASF2019-08-09
  2. "Great Company to work with"

Former Employee - Account Manager in New Delhi

I worked at BASF full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

1. Very good employee benefits. 2. good organization culture. 3. A lot of opportunity to grow and move ahead

Cons

Salaries seem a bit less on paper but it is more or less compensated by other benefits offered by the company

Advice to Management

Should be more active in recruitment and get people from varied backgrounds and profiles.

BASF2019-07-13

Discover more reviews about BASF.