BASF - 6 month work in project constructionwork as a contact at basf the chamical compny | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "6 month work in project constructionwork as a contact at basf the chamical compny"

Current Employee - Civil Engineer in Ankleshwar

I have been working at BASF full-time for more than a year

Pros

bcoz compny rules & regulation is best and good and salary time to time & staff uniti is best so.........

Cons

i m so happy in work basf the chamical compny....

Advice to Management

in compny managament is best or before time to achivement is goal.....

BASF2013-09-30

"Excellent place to learn"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

I worked at BASF full-time

Pros

Excellent place to learn and build experience. They are slow at decision making, but once made it is precise and accurate. Very high standards of safety adopted

Cons

India management is too hierarchical always boasting about their experience and limiting new ideas from young. Too much politics and internally the future of the organisation and its management is already decided, once join it is easy to predict who will be next in line for a role. Most of the management focuses on me, myself and I.

Advice to Management

Give opportunities to the new leaders, let them grow just like someone let you grow. If you do not understand this it is worthless being at leadership positions.

BASF2019-05-11
  2. "Great Company to work with"

Former Employee - Account Manager in New Delhi

I worked at BASF full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

1. Very good employee benefits. 2. good organization culture. 3. A lot of opportunity to grow and move ahead

Cons

Salaries seem a bit less on paper but it is more or less compensated by other benefits offered by the company

Advice to Management

Should be more active in recruitment and get people from varied backgrounds and profiles.

BASF2019-07-13

Discover more reviews about BASF.