BASF - Opportunity knocks, answer the door. | Glassdoor.co.in
  1. "Opportunity knocks, answer the door."

Current Employee - Project Manager in Florham Park, NJ

I have been working at BASF

Pros

The benefits package is excellent. When it was time to plan for college for our son, we used the benefit "college coach" to help us with the process. I have worked here 12 years and have traveled all over the world and the United States on projects. great personal and professional development

Cons

Mandatory overtime and at times very high stress levels

BASF2015-03-18

BASF Response

April 24, 2015Manager, Talent Sourcing & Employment Branding

Thank you for your review. It is great to hear that you are taking advantage of the benefits such as the "college coach". Work-life balance is very important to use and we continue to find new ways to help our employees.

"Excellent place to learn"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

I worked at BASF full-time

Pros

Excellent place to learn and build experience. They are slow at decision making, but once made it is precise and accurate. Very high standards of safety adopted

Cons

India management is too hierarchical always boasting about their experience and limiting new ideas from young. Too much politics and internally the future of the organisation and its management is already decided, once join it is easy to predict who will be next in line for a role. Most of the management focuses on me, myself and I.

Advice to Management

Give opportunities to the new leaders, let them grow just like someone let you grow. If you do not understand this it is worthless being at leadership positions.

BASF2019-05-11
  2. "Great Company to work with"

Former Employee - Account Manager in New Delhi

I worked at BASF full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

1. Very good employee benefits. 2. good organization culture. 3. A lot of opportunity to grow and move ahead

Cons

Salaries seem a bit less on paper but it is more or less compensated by other benefits offered by the company

Advice to Management

Should be more active in recruitment and get people from varied backgrounds and profiles.

BASF2019-07-13

Discover more reviews about BASF.